06 || noticed

I pack my bags, looking at my pc then at Shawn, "please make sure this entire set up doesnt break. It costed so much" I say, giving a weak smile.

"of course, Lilly. I also promice to make your mother control her drinking" he places a hand on his heart.

"good to know. I wanna keep in contact with you... so maybe let me know the progress with my mom" I smile, grabbing my backpack, "thanks again for bringing my stuff to my fathers"

Shawn smiles, "no problem"

===

I notice Tommy and June sitting on a bench outside of the large school talking. They see me and instantly smile.

"hey, guys. Good news and I guess more good news!" I say, sitting at the open end of the bench.

"what is it?" June asks, smiling.

"so, I'm moving in with my father today, Shawn is moving my stuff now" I say, looking at my arms for a second.

"and the other good news..?" Tommy asks.

"I get to meet my step brother as well" I reply, leaning back and running my tounge across my teeth. June smiles and hugs me, "I'm so glad you got help"

"oh, and Shawn is your climbing coach" I blurt out with a laugh. June gasps, "I thought I recognised that name!"

I feel my sleeve roll up and look over, seeing a boy about my age laughing at my bruses.

"who are you?" I ask sternly, rolling down my sleeve.

"oh, dad must've not told you. I'm Josh, your step brother" he holds out his hand with a cocky grin.

"then- then why were you laughing at my bruses?" I ask, guesturing for June and Tommy to go. They do and Josh sits down, "I just assumed you were really clumsy"

"well dont just assume things, Josh" I sigh, pulling my knees to my chest.

"wait what?" his voice goes soft. I look at him, "dont assume things" I repeat.

"who- who did that to you?" he asks, voice low with sorrow.

"my mom. But that's why I'm moving in with my father... to escape her." I sigh, letting my knees fall back on the ground.

"oh, I- I'm so so so sorry! I didn't know!" He stutters. But then I look at him with a confused look, "why did you pull up my sleeve then?"

"dad said that you had bruses and I wanted proof..." he looks down, I place a hand on his back, "just don't go up to random people and roll up their sleeves. It's really fucking creepy"

"haha, yeah... sorry again. I thought dad had told you about me" he replies.

"oh, he did. But he didn't explain much, just that you existed"

"he told me that you stream. I do too but I have only a small following"

"that's cool. Now, I gotta head into class. Dont wanna miss homeroom" I get up and run into the same class as the da prior.

I sit down in the same seat, beside June and in front of Tommy.

"how's your step brother?" June laughs, as I sit down.

"oh, he's cool. He thought the bruses were on accident. He streams though" I reply, leaning back in my chair.

"did he apoligise?" Tommy grunts, gaze not leaving the un-finished math homework.

"Yeah. And the answer to number six is 59" I reply, laighing when he flips the paper and fills it in quickly.

"how do you know?" he asks, scanning the paper.

"calculator, dumbass" I laugh. Tommy sighs in fustration and takes out his calculator and figuring out the calculation.

"nerd" June pushes me slightly, making me giggle. I try my best to stay quiet because the professer had just stsrted talking.

June writes on a sticky note and passes it to me:

'your feelings for Tommy be like:
❤︎❤︎❤︎♡︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎☀︎︎☀︎︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎♫︎♫︎❤︎'

I laugh at the note, then June writes another:

'but that'll neve happen because Tommy's feelings for the queen:
☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎ఌ︎ꨄ︎♡︎♡︎♡︎❤︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎☀︎︎♫︎☀︎︎♫︎☀︎︎♫︎❤︎♡︎♡︎♡︎❤︎♡︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎'

I burst out laughing and the professer looks at me, "excuse me, this class is full of 135 people and you just disturbed everything" (I'm not in collage :'] i dont know how it works)

"sorry!" I respond, giggling quietly with June, "though, he's the one talking and everyone else is just whispering" I whisper, making sure the professer can't hear me.

"true. He can have just weird grudges against anybody" June replies in a whisper. Another girl screams out laughing, but professer donohy just shakes his head at the girl anf continues on with his lecture.

"favouritsim" I mumble, making Tommy laugh, "dude, he hates everybody. That girl is his girlfriends daughter. I mean- according to my mum"

I roll my eyes, "oh, lord" I notice the professer pass me a glare quickly. I roll my eyes again, resisting the urge to flip him off.

"okay, that's it for homeroom today, everyone can go, but can... June, Tommy and Lilly come to my desk for a moment?" the professer exclaims. I feel my nerves spike, but June grabs my hand and the three of us head down.

Once the professer notices me I notice him sigh slightly. I shake it off as he smiles, "so... June, Lilly... you might know Shawn. Lillys' moms' boyfriend and Junes climbing coach, yes?"

"uh, huh..." I nod.

"well, me and him are good friends and he told me you," he gustures to me, "stream. So I checked out your latest stream and saw that you stream with Tommy and June. Now," he sighs, "I was wondering if you could let me use one of your videos for my flim and tech classes"

I look at Tommy, than at June. I dont say anything, nither do they. The professer speaks up, "you guys have film and tech as well, but with a diffrent professer. I would be willing for you guys to stay in mine, if that makes you more comfortable when I share your videos"

"uh, are you okay with swearing?" I ask, fiddling with my thumbs. Professer Donohy laughs, "of course. You guys are teenagers, what am I supposed to suspect from you?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:

chapter 6?

I've been feeling really un-motivated lately, but I'm still gonna try and post chapters as freequent as possible :)

now my little arsonists,
go commit arson /j
dont fail your tests
take care of youselfs

AND MY LATENIGHT READERS GO TO BEDDD!!!!!

~ Ash <3