53 || flour

I look out the window, to find the cause of all the tapping. Turns out it was hail. A soft smile spreads onto my lips, as I watch the frozen raindrops flick onto the window.

a loud bang followed by a loud "FUCK!" snaps me out of my (no) thoughts. I spin around and race down the stairs, "what happened?!"

"uh-" Sapnap stands in the kitchen, covered in flour. I don't move, taking in the flour covered kitchen and the shelf on the ground, "what. the. fuck."

"sorry!" Sapnap apoligises, starting to wipe the flour off of his shirt.

"Nick, just go to the bathroom and shower. Don't bother... trying to wipe it off," I sigh, pushing him towards the bathroom.

"I knew the cooking stream wouldn't have gone well in my house," I mumble, picking up the shelf that fell onto the floor, "how did this even fall anyway?"

I turn around, which makes me notice that Sapnap started the stream. My eyes go wide for a second, before continuing to shake off the flour on the fallen shelf and place it on the counter.

"sorry chat!" I sigh, pushing my hair out of my face and leaning on the counter.

Sapnap was taking the flour off the shelf because he wanted to suprise you with a cake because he said your birthday is soon. But as he was taking the flour off the shelf fell off with it. the text-to-speach explained to me.

I nodded slowly, "well, Sapnap got it wrong my birthday is not soon, but I find it very nice that he wanted to make me a cake!"

I lean on the counter with my elbows, starring at the powdered ground, "I'm still getting murdered by my dad if I don't clean this up."

I open my phone to text Gala and Sam.

platonic family :')
galaxy mom - Morria
creeper dad - Sam
fave child - Lilly

fave child
nick made a shelf fall in my kitchen and flour went everywhere

HE ALSO STARTED STREAMING ON HIS ALT

galaxy mom
do you need help?

fave child
yes please

please help

creeper dad
we're on our way, Lil

fave child
thank you 😩

I put my phone down and turn to the computer, "I'm gonna end the stream because someone screwed it up. Bye! Love ya, nerds!" and I end the stream.

* * *

"sorry we're late! The hail was our worst enimie!" Morria apoligised, walking through the door.

I smile at them from the kitchen, sweeping up a small bit of flour that wasn't part of the big pile, "it's okay."

"I thought it was maybe a slightly smaller mess, what the hell?!" Sam exclaimed, looking into the kitchen.

I nodded, "yep... but at least this can all be vaccumed." I chuckle weakly. Sapnap walks down the stairs with his hair wet and in new clothes, "thanks for the lie, Lilly! Water does not wash out all of the flour!"

"I'm sorry, Nick. I'm sorry for not having ti clean off that much flour off of myself!" I respond, glaring at him, "plus, what took you so long?! It's just a shower!"

"I was trying to clean my clothes as well!" He returns the glare. I roll my eyes and put the broom off to the side.

Morria follows me up the stairs as I go to grab the vaccum that was in Josh's room, "hey, you don't usally... glare at people like that. It wasn't even directed at me and I got goosebumps."

a weak chuckle escapes my lips, "I'm just mad about the flour, the reason he was grabbing the flour was nice but still..."

Morria giggles, "I know the reason, I tuned in at first then left because Tommy started recording."

"what was the suprise anyway?" I ask, taking the vaccum downstairs. Morria smirks, "don't worry about it, Lilly. Don't worry about it."

"I'm terrified," I giggle, plugging in the vaccum.

* * *
a/n:

its been a while, sorry:)