25 || spanish

[Minecraft pov: itallics
irl pov: normal]

a ghostly presence. Is what I was to Galactic. She hated my guts, though... I don't exactly know why.

"what did I do, Gala?!" I asked. She brusged me away every time with the same words, "you know what you did."

I don't know what I did. I truely don't.

"tell me!" I snap suddonly. I cover my mouth, not meaning to come off as rude. Galactic shoots me a glare, "fine."

"you stole my stuff. My most prised posetions. You took them for the fun of it!" She admited.

"what things?"

"stop playing dumb! You know what you did!" She yells, a tear falling down her face.

"I truely don't..."

"gold ingot and compass?"

I remember now. I don't belive it. Gala reaches into her enderchest and pulls out what she has just said, a gold ingot and a compass.

"I- I'm sorry..." I say softly. Gala sighs, putting the things back in the enderchest.

"the worst part is that Sam hasn't come to me. He has a compass too!" She rants. I sit there silenty, as she starts going on about Sam.

"Galactic?" I say.

she freezes, then looks at me, "what?"

"I- I think I know why Sam hasn't come for you.."

"why?"

"he lost his compass."

"he lost what?!" She shouts. I pause, "his compass..?"

"I'm done-" she grunts. I was not letting myself see what happens so I leave her be.

I feel real tears swell up in my eyes, but I shake it off. Thank god my facecam is off for lore pourposes.

I hear explotions from afar, and a notification shows up, '_Galactic_ was blown up by TnT'

I gasp, going over to her moutain base. Not there.

her real house, I try and find it but it seems I can't find it but there's a new crator.

"wait whaaa-" I get cut off by soft weeps of Sam. I strode over to him, "Sam?"

"go away, Lilly..." he says, sniffing.

"but Sam- I know why she did it." He looks at me, "oh I know. She left me a book."

I nod, and start floating away. I see a ghostly figure, happily skipping around near my base.

I'm the only ghost.

I float over, noticing it was Galactic. I roll my eyes, but still deside to go over.

"Lilly!" She giggles. I furrow my eyebrows and fold my arms.

"wh- what's wrong?" She tilts her head in confusion like a dog. I want to talk to her, but I remember what she had said to me and I turn my back on her, leaving her alone.

I end my stream, sighing. The lore is fun, but I feel bad for Morria. She was crying the last time we did the lore, but still went along with it.

I felt selfish, but kept doing it. It was fun, really fun and I wanted it to honestly continue.

"no tears this time!" Sam exclaims with a laugh. I chuckle, logging out of the SMP and going onto discord.

I get a call from Quackity a little while later, while I was messaging Mistie.

of course I pick up, "hey, Alex!" I exclaim. I check Twitch and notice that he's streaming, "wait fuck you're streaming let me retry that."

"Ayyyyyy Big Q!" I say in a (pretty good) Mexican accent. He laughs, "holã!"

"can you speak spanish?" He asks curiously.

"Muchos idiomas en realidad. Español, francés, portugués, etc,"
(many languages, actually. Spanish, french, pourtogese, ect.)

"muy guay, muy guay. ¿Te gustaría hacer un stream en español conmigo?"
(very cool, very cool. Would you like to do a spanish stream with me?)

"Será un honor. Pero no ahora, ¡solo hay que terminar algo de lore!"
(i'd be hounored! But not right now because I just finished some lore!)

"Okay! Later this week?"

"okie doke!" I laugh. I leave the call and lay in bed, scrolling through Twitter. I haven't spoken spanish for a while, and me being me, deside to bug people.

"hey Ria?" I take out my phone and secretly record.

"yes?"

"¿quieres pedir comida para llevar? ¿O quieres que cocine yo? Me parecen bien las dos cosas."
(do you want to order take-out? Or do you want me to cook? I don't mind either)

"what-?"

"know what? Never mind."

"oh-kay?"

next is Luke, Lani and Josh.

"hey, you three?"

"yes, Lilly?"

"¿quieres pedir comida para llevar? ¿O quieres que cocine yo? Me parecen bien las dos cosas."

"the fu-" Luke starts.

"Luke." Coral says sternly. I chuckle, "never mind, guys."

June and Tubbo...

"¿quieres pedir comida para llevar? ¿O quieres que cocine yo? Me parecen bien las dos cosas."

"what are you talking about?" June asks, really confused. Tubbo laughs, "english please!"

"non"

"why did you switch from spanish to french?"

(because no in spanish is spelt the same as the english spelling ._.)

I shrug, walking out of the room.

I post the Tiktok, because it's funny and I think people would enjoy it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:

chapter 25! 5 more chapters 'till something big!

AND SOME MORE LOSE LOSERSSS

ilyyyyyyy ~ Ash <3