05 || bruses

[TW: abuse ~ alcoholisim ~ bruses]

I quickly roll down my hoodie sleeve over the bruses on my arms, "sorry, Shawn" she apoligises. Shawn shakes his head, sitting on the end of her bed, "it's okay, Lilly. Why did you cover your arms when I came in?"

"it's nothing" Iwhisper, not wanting him to hate my mother and break up with her.

"Lilly." He says sternly. I sigh, sitting up and rolling up my sleeves, revealing all my bruses, some pale, some purple.

"oh, Lilly..." he says, hugging me. I feel tears sting my eyes again, but dont let them fall.

"who did that?" he whispers, holding my shoulders.

"my- my mom.." I whisper, tear falling. My mom bursts into my room, holding a bottle of whisky that's now empty, "what're you doing with my boyfriend?!" she yells.

I wince, ready for my mom to start hitting me. Which happens, hot tears stream from my eyes as I yell at her to stop, making her hit me more.

"Jenine!" Shawn yells, pulling her from me. Even though it was just a few second, it felt like a million years and I felt new bruses on my arms already.

"put that down and leave your daughter alone!" Shawn yells again, taking the empty whiskey bottle from her hands and putting it on my bedside table.

:) gang

Lilly pad :)
uh- the photo you wanted?

Lilly pad :)uh- the photo you wanted?

SHIT WRONG PERSON

Toomy :)
LILLY!!

June bug :)
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Lilly pad :) deleted 3 messages

Toomy :)
you cant just escape us!!

June bug :)
Tommy, she doesn't want to talk about it leave her be...

Tommy :)
right...
read: 7:45

-Tommy pov-

I couldn't belive what I had just seen. Lilly had bruses covering her arm, probably both, all purple. I raced down to my mom, luckily I screenshotted the messages in time. (just to be safe y'know?)

"mum!" I open the screen shot and show it to my mom. She sighs, taking the phone, "that poor girl..."

"do you know what happened?!" I ask, wanting to punch whoever did this to her.