50 || 'mericans

I quickly throw on a baggy black tee and a blue and black plaid skirt. Paired with my black converse.

"fatha!" I exclaim, hopping down the stairs, "time to go to the airport!"

dad chuckles and grabs the keys, "learn to drive on the highway," he says with sarcasam. I giggle, "oneday."

time skip

I run into the airport, and over to the the McDonalds that they said they'd meet me.

I watch as Luke, Morria, Sam, Nick and Dream walking towards the fast food place. Morria notices me and a smirk slowly grows on her face.

"why are you smirking?" Sapnap pokes Morrias arm, giving her a glare. Morria rolls her eyes, "whatever, asshole."

"I'm not a mirror, sherlock," Sapnap retorts, sitting at a table next to me. I hold back a laugh, and glance up at my dad and mouth to him, "play along.".

He nods and I start scrolling through my phone. There was a light, playful, argument between Morria and Sapnap. Which made me have to hold my laughter even more.

"do you guys know that we're in the right McDonalds?" Sam says with a sigh. Morria smirks and nods, "yeah."

"you are," I say quickly. Dream looks around cluelessly while Sam seems like he didn't hear me.

"seriously. Clay, Nick, Morria, Sam, Luke," I list with a smile, not taking my face away from the screen of my phone.

"where is Lilly's voice coming from? Is Lilly in my head? Like- am I the Ranboo in this situation?" Dream quizzes, still looking around.

Morria giggles quietly, along with Sapnap who had also noticed me.

"no, Clay, you are not the Ranboo in this situation. I am right here," I roll my eyes, and lean my leg on the chair.

"okay, just tell me where you are!" Dream shouts, almost falling off his chair.

"know what?" I put my phone away, "I'm leaving," I say with sarcasam, getting up from my chair.

"WHA-" Dream screams, but cuts himself off by falling off his chair. I turn around with a small smirk, "hello, friends!"

Sapnap and Morria burst out laughing, and Dream sits back down on his chair, "fuck you, Lil."

"love you too, C," I smile. My dad chuckles, "are we gonna head home?"

"Nick and I are gonna take a cab to our AirBNB. Though, we'll be at your place a lot..."  Dream explains, tapping his hands on the table.

time skip

Lilly | @Lillypad
📸-  @_Galactic_ ty<3

|Gala | @_Galactic_yw<3|Lilly | @Lillypad:)

|
Gala | @_Galactic_
yw<3
|
Lilly | @Lillypad
:)

|
user | @user111
WAITTTTTTTTTT WHO TOOK THE PHOTO?!?!?!
|
Gala | @_Galactic_
me
|
user | @user111
WHAAAAAA--- IM FREAKINH OUT FOR.MULTIPWL THINGS RN WTFFFFFFFGF

|
LillyDAD | @Lillypadsfather
it was so sweet when Gal was taking the picture, I'm so glad they're all here 🙃❤️
|
Lilly | @Lillypad
thank you, father :))

user | @user888
PLEASE--- I WANT LILLY AND LILLYDAD'S RELATIONSHOP WITH MY DAD PLEASF??????

time skip

I watch Josh's door once we get inside, waiting for him to ask if they brought Luke.

Then, like I said, Josh bursts out of his room, "DID YOU BRING LUKE?!" He shouts. Luke chuckles, "no."

"LUKE!" Josh shouts again, hugging his bestfriend. Luke laughs and returns the hug, "it's been far too long since we've seen eachother online."

"well... that was quick," I smile, laying on the couch with my legs hanging over the armrest on one end.

Morria nods and sits beside my head, "yep... I'm suprised I thought it would be later," she pats her lap for me to place my head on, which I do.

"I know, right?"

* * *
btw, I started a book series that's not based around the DreamSMP.

I may or may not post it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows? Maybe if I like it a lot and I continue to update it's chapters.