34 || Jack Manifold YLYL

I open Discord on my phone, and notice that Jack Manifold has asked me to do a 'you laugh, you lose' on stream with him.

I was better than I was a few days ago, so I agree. We message back and forth until we deside to do the stream today, at around 3:30pm. So, in 5 hours.

Jack desides to call me for a bit, just for a little while.

"hello, Jack!" I exclaim, with a voice crack in the 'E' of "hello". Jack laughs, "hEllo!" He mocks. I roll my eyes, "shut up!"

"never!" Jack jokes. I laugh, "I can't argue with that."

"this you laugh, you lose is gonna be hard..." Jack sighs. I smirk, "I'm just that funny, and have zero sence of humor." Jack giggles at my statement.

"see what I mean?"

Jack rolls his eyes, "whatever. I'm gonna go now, bye! Talk to you in 5 hours!"

"byee!" I end the call, and start scrolling through Instagram and Pintrest.

===

Jack starts his stream and introduces me. I smile, "hello chat! Jack is gonna make us lose because I'm just too funny!"

Jack rolls his eyes again, "you're the worst, Lilly." I raise my eyebrows, "am I really?"

"yes."

"no, I'm not. Now, lets get started. I don't want to wait longer than I have to!" I exclaim. The Media Shares start coming in, and the first video is me screaming, "no officer! I did not kill that child! It killed it's self because I killed its dog!"

"what the fuck?!" Jack says in disbelief, holding back his laughter. I smirk, "there is one clip that makes me laugh every time."

"is it a clip of yourself?" Jack quizzes. I look stright into my camera, "it's of Mistie and I."

another clip comes in, yet again, of me. I roll my eyes, "stop sending in clips of me!"

the rest of the video is me yelling words that nobody can understand, meanwhile Mistie is just dying laughing in the background.

I lean back in my chair, and put my foot up on it, "that was when Mistie and I first met up and I just had like- a whole bag of sweets, and Misite desided to record me being chaotic."

"ah, okay.." Jack sqeeks, once again holding in laughter. I roll my eyes, "be mature, you're 19."

one of those 'hot' Tommy edits come through. I get up from my seat, "thats my boyfriend!" I yell. Jack bursts out laughing when the clip ends.

"bruhhh," I say, really close to the mic. Someone joins the call quickly, "thats my thing," then leaves. But not quick enough because I sqeel, really high-pitched, "Technobladeeee!"

"heh?" Techno replys. I bounce up and down in my chair, "oh my god, I'm your biggest fan! Your fanart is my phone wallpaper!"

Techno chuckles lowly, "oh, you must be Lilly. The one Tommy never shuts up about!" I nod quickly, "yuh-huh!"

Techno gets kicked from the call by Jack. I glare at him through the screen, "asshole!"

"you can fangirl later! We have a stream to get to!" Jack groans. I shrug, "fine. But inly because you want subs.

"I don't actually want subs, because I don't want to cosplay Dream!" Jack retorts. I smile, "Twitch primeeee!"

===

"bye stream!" I call out as Jack ends his stream because he laughed. "I only laughed once," I brag.

"whatever," Jack replies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I keep writing shorter chapters because I just want to write my Wilbur story (and my arctic trio one)