31 || binge watching

Tommy grabs the remote, and puts on Brooklyn99 as I cuddle up to him. He wraps an arm around me.

"happy Turkey Day, everybody! Gobble, gobble, gobble!" Charles exclaims in the intro clip.

===

Tommy yawns, as the Brooklyn99 intro music plays for the 20th time tonight. I skip it, "you can go to sleep, Tommy. It's..." I check the time, "9pm. I don't care."

"okay..." Tommy mumbles, hugging my waist. I smile, watching the tv.

Galaxy bitch 🌌

Galaxy bitch 🌌
Lil's!

my platonic child 🌃
yes, Ria?

Galaxy bitch 🌌
do you wanna stream with me?

my platonic child 🌃
not rn
currently binging some of my favourite shows with Tommy

Galaxy bitch 🌌
okay!
have fun!! :))

my platonic child 🌃
will do :))

Tommy rolls over, stealing all of the blankets with him. I roll my eyes and take some of the blankets back.

===

I get out of bed, a few episodes into the BSC. I check the time 3:22am.

I sit in my own thoughts for a while, and as always, I start thinking, I kinda wanna be a boy for like- an hour.

I brush the thought off, but every once in a while, it comes back. I get up, and go to June's room, knocking lightly on the door.

"June?" I whisper. Some shuffling comes from behind the door, then it opens, "yes, Lilly?"

"can you help me be a boy for like, a half an hour?" I respond in a hush. June smiles, "you asked just the right person. Toby's up right now, I can make him leve so we can change."

"I'll leave now," Tubbo says quietly, leaving the room. I smile, "thanks Toby!" I respond in a whisper-yell.

June lets me in and runs me through the basics. I flop back on the bed, "June, just let me be a boy for 15 minutes!"

"sorry. Go grab some of Tommys shirts that you want. I know you want some of those," June suggests. I nod, and go back to my room.

Tommy and Tubbo are talking quietly on the bed when I walk in. I smile softly, "just taking some clothes," I open Tommys side of the closet and take some of my favourite shirts of his.

"those are my shirts..." Tommy pouts. I flash him a smile before quickly leaving the room and going back to June in her room.

I throw the shirts on June's bed, sighing, "gots it."

"okay. Just change into whatever one you want, then wear these," June replys and throwing me a pair of slightly baggy jeans.

I nod, "okay," I change my shirt and my pants, and put my hair in a ponytail. I lool at myself in the mirror, "I kinda look like a dude. Thanks, June."

"no worries," June replys with a smile. I sit down on the bed, sighing slightly. Someone knocks on the door.

"come in," June whispers. Morria opens the door, "hey, guys, I heard footsteps." I smile, "oh, I had a hard time getting a thought out of my head. June was helping me with," I guesture to my outfit, "this."

"okay," Morria sighs.

===

I put on pajama pants and a sports bra, grabbing Tommys shirts. June smiles at me, "we should hang out at 3am more offen." I nod numbly, "of course."

I walk back into my room, dropping Tommys shirts on the floor at the end of the bed. Tommy looks up at me with a smile, "I don't think you're aware of your surroundings right now, so, Toby is on the bed where you will probably flop onto," he explains. I nod, "thanks baby,"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

maybe this'll help my small pronoun crisis! 😃

ilyy ~ Ash <3