20 || pumpkins (pt. 2)

as I add the finishing touches to my pumpkin, I turn it to show Tommy. He smiles and chuckles softly, "amazing." He places a small kiss on my forehead and hugs my side.

"too cute- ah-" Sapnap gushes. I smile, "not as cute as your fanart."

"yessss!!!! This is why you're my platonic daughter!!!" Morria yells. I laugh, placing my pumpkins top on and opening the front door, to place it on the porch.

I go back in, closing the door behind me and heading to the kitchen to grab a quick snack.

When I step in, I see something I've been hoping for from the first day I met the two.

Tubbo and June were kissing by the doorway, out of peoples sight. I bite my bottom lip, exitment filling my body.

"okay, livebirds. Where did you put the cups?" I ask, smirking for like the millionth time today. June glares at me, "have you seriously had nothing to drink?"

"I've had sprites!" I exclaim, putting my arms up. She rolls her eyes, "I'll tell you about it later," she whispers. I nod, smirk staying put on my face.

"the glasses are right there," Tubbo says, pointing to a cabient near the fridge. I nod, grabbong one and taking a sprite out of the fridge.

"have water for fucks sake!" June laughs, taking the sprite can away from me. I frown, "but Juneee!"

"Lilly, for crists sake, just have some water for the first time in a few days!" June says, filling my cup with water.

"you can makw it fizzy in the soda stream." I nod, pouring the water into the soda stream bottle and starting it.

"has Lilly not had waer this entire trip?" I hear Lani ask Luke. June squats down next to him, "yeah, but don't bring it up," she whispers.

"get better at whispering!" I exclaim, pouring the now fizzy water into the cup again. Taking a sip, I go back over to Tommy and notice that Morria and Josh are gone.

I tilt my head slightly in confusion, then get up to try and find them. I walk near Morrias room and hear Josh venting to Morria.

"and I feel left out, always third wheeling when June, Tubbo, Lilly and Tommy are hanging out!"

I feel a lump in my throught, listening from outside the doorway. I sigh, noticing Morria look at me and stepping out of the room, "hey, I think someone wants to talk to you..."

I walk in, sitting beside Josh and wrapping my arms around him in a big hug, "I'm sorry Josh..." I say.

Josh returns the hug, "I'm sorry..."

"no, no, don't apoligise. It's not your fault I didn't realize sooner. Do you want to go back to your pumpkin or do you need a moment?" I give him a reasuring smile, pulling away from the hug. Josh stays silent for a moment, "my dad always used to talk about his work day with me when he got home from work... and I miss that... so- so can you tell me everything that's happened with you? Please?" He says quietly.

I nod, "of course, buddy." He smiles, "can we talk in your room, I feel awkward sitting in Morria and Sam's room.."

"of course!" I say, hooking an arm around  Josh's shoulders and leading him out of the room, to mine.

-Tommy pov-

I watch as Lilly and Josh go up to Lillys room, talking quietly to eachother. I smile, sitting next to Tubbo, watching him carve out a bunch of tiny bugs into his pumpkin.

"I wonder who that's for," I smirk, nudging him with my elbow. He chuckles and whispers into my ear, "yeah, we kissed." I sit there stunned, a large smile growing on my face.