03 || homework

-June pov-

Tommy starts the game and I end up on a team with Tubbo.

Wilbur's on a team with Tommy, Ranboo on a team with Lilly.

"can we switch teams?!" Ranboo jokinglu complains.

"can we kill our team mates?!" Lilly replies, dramaticly sighing.

"no!" Wilbur calls out.

"ughhhhh" the two groan at the same, busting out into laughter afterwards.

I giggle to myself and surround the be with wool, and start bridging to mid.

"pop off, June! Pop off?!" Tubbo exclaimd joyfully as I start speed bridging. I jump off and land on the middle island, running around for diamonds and emeralds.

"aha" Tommm says suspiciously, and I soon start getting hit. I turn around and start attacking back.

Spoiler alert: I win the fight with ease.

"ayyyyyy!!!" Tubbo laughs. I laugh as well, and get back onto my bridge, running to get stuff.

===

"Ahh! Ahh! June help!" Tubbo yelps, getting hit into the void by Ranboo.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo!" I drag out the 'o' and put on a voice changer that makes my voice fade out as I fall into the void.

"Haha! Yes, get recked nerds!" Lilly laughs, overjoyed at the 'final kill' in chat.

"fuck you, Lilly" I grumble.

"Love you too, bestie" Lilly replies, putting a '<3' in the chat. A few aws come through my headphones and I huff dramaticly.

chat:
person57: <3 killed me XDDD
person910: somebody 🔴 once ✨ told 💅 me 🪑 that 🍔 the 🤔 world🐝 is 🎸 gonna 🤩 roll 🎼 me 🔥
person53: person910 gag gag gag!
person52: person53 bestie..?
person53: person52 yes, bestie?

I laugh at chat, "y'all are weird" I look back at my screen and yawn. Checking the time, I raise my eyebrows, 5:26pm.

"Okay- what the fuck? Where did the time go?" I say, leaving the game and making discord full-screen.

the rest do the same, "what do you mean?" Lilly asks.

"check the time" I laugh. Lilly lets out a dissapointed sigh, "I started my stream at 3..." she says through a yawn.

"same" I giggle.

"so you guys have been streaming for about... 2 hours 30 minutes?" Wilbur asks.

"yep!" I say tiredly. We all laugh and Wilbur adds someone to the call.

"hello?" The person voice asks.

"Philza Minecrafttttt" I say, drum rolling my hands on my desk. They all laugh once again.

"hi, Phil! I'm Lilly and this is June" Lilly greets. Phil waves to his camera, "so you're the girls Tommy has been spamming me about?"

"Phiiil!" Tommy complains. I laugh, "oooo, Tommy! We're that special?!" I bat my eyes at my camera mockingly.

"mer mer mer mer mer mer" Tommy replies, mumbling some curses.

"Tommy was almost late for the first day of collage" Lilly laughs.

"really?" Ranboo asks.

"really" she replies. I stretch and notice my bag on my floor, making me remember I have homework.

"guys- I think I'm gonna end here... I'm gonna do my homework then I have climbing" I say, also remembering I have climbing at 6:30.

Everyone says their goodbyes and I leave the call, also ending stream with one last goodbye (raiding Lilly). I grab my homework out of my bag and bring it to my desk.

-Lilly pov-

June leaves the call, ending her stream. I sigh, and glance at my bag, "well, sucks to be her. I did all my homework at school" I brag.

"oh- wait- fuck I have homework too. Buh-byee!" Tommy quickly leaves the call, making me slightly nervous. I'm in a call with a bunch of big creators that barely know me.

"so- heh... uhm" Tubbo says, obviously tired. I run my fingers through my undercut and sigh, "I think I might be ending soon as well..."

then the notification that June has raided me pops up with a small clip of my friend saying, "Raiddd! Poooog!"

I laugh, "thanks for the raid, June! I know your not watching but still, thank you" I smile and lean back in my chair.

"I didnt get a Juneify raidd" Wilbur complains quietly. I giggle, "when I end Wil, I'll raid you"

"yay!" the suddon loudness makes me jump slightly, but I end up laughing. I keep talking to chat, and with the others until I deside that I'm gonna end stream.

"thanks you chat, for staying as lomg as you did... I might stream tomorrow, but I dont know... but as I promiced I'm gonna raid Wilbur!" I quickly raid Wilbur and watch as he celibrates the raid from me.

I smile and shut down my pc and grabbing a book. Something I've done, when wanting to wait for my mom to get home. Which is usally late, really late. But reading just passes the time.

===

my phone starts buzzing and I notice Tommy's facetiming the groupchat. I pick up and smile, "hello. How's homework going?" I joke.

"dont you have homework?" June asks. I scoff, "no. I did it in school" Tommy rolls his eyes, "show off"

"no, actually. I'm just smart and already know what we're learning because me, being the nerd I am, started learning collage math in grade 12" I explain with a giggle.

"fuckin' smart ass" Tommy curses. I laugh, "suck it up, princess"

"whats the answer to number three?" June asks. I grab the homework from my back pack and flip through it, "uhh- its... figure it out yourself, dumbass" my voice going low at the last part.

"geeze, okay" June holds back a laugh, but over-all fails and we all start laughing.

Suddonly I hear my door open, "sweeite! I'm home! I have something to tell you!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:

✨chapter 3✨

fun fact: I've actually writen chapter 1, 2 and 3 in one night because I can't fucking sleep.

now, goodnight/morning, my guys, gals and my non-binary pals, please continue to chapter 4...
(because please)

ILYYY remember to take care of yourself, and my late-night readers, go the fuck to bed <3