51 || can't

"OI Y'ALL AIN'T DANCING WITH MUSIC IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" I yell down the hall, after waking up to the all-to-familiar music start playing.

I storm into Sam and Morria's room and I throw a pillow at them, "you guys are meeting Asher tomorrow-" I check the time, "-sorry, later today."

Morria giggles slightly, "sorry..."

"just go to bed," I sigh. Sam chuckles, "we'll turn the volume lower next time."

"thanks," I walk back to my room and I flop on the bed.

* * *

I wake up again, this time to someone shaking me awake. "Lilly, wake up!" Tommy whispers.

"mmh," I hum, rolling over to lay on my back. Tommy chuckles and places a small kiss on my forehead, "you're meeting Asher again today, remember."

I spring up and fall off my bed, "oh my god, right!" Tommy helps me up, "get changed."

I go through my closet, and pick out black jeans, a white t-shirt, a tan over coat and some black shoes.

Lilly | @Lillypad
ahaha, I'm meeting @AsherPiser today!! 🤗 (again)

Josh | @JoshIsCoolplease don't be weird|Asher | @AsherPiserwhy? She seems nice the last time I saw her|Lilly | @LillypadSEE JOSH IM NOT WEIRD!!|Josh | @JoshIsCoolI hate you|Lilly | @Lillypad</3

Josh | @JoshIsCool
please don't be weird
|
Asher | @AsherPiser
why? She seems nice the last time I saw her
|
Lilly | @Lillypad
SEE JOSH IM NOT WEIRD!!
|
Josh | @JoshIsCool
I hate you
|
Lilly | @Lillypad
</3

Tommy | @TommyInnit
I can't wait to see Josh's facial exprestion when @_Galactic_ threatens the hell outta him
|
Gala | @_Galactic_
OH it's gonna be awesome. Nobody hurts my little Joshy Poo
|
Josh | @JoshIsCool
oh please don't
|
Gala | @_Galactic_
<3

"JOSHYY!" Morria squeels, as both her and I walk down the stairs and face Josh in the living room.

Tommy laughs, and grabs a glass of milk, "it's about time you let me meet Ash, at least after you started dating."

"whatever, Tom." Josh sighs, sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"and I can't belive that I get to meet him at the same time!" Morria joins, sitting next to Josh.

"J, relax," Sam chuckles.

"dooon't," I butt in, "Morria will probably scare Asher away."

"hey!" Josh defends.

"What? Morria's scary as hell," I respond, rolling my eyes. Morria smiles, "thank you!"

I nod at her, "no worries."