𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟸: 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚄𝚙

Liyah/LonLon Pov
Los Angelas, California 📍|

OFTD

(btw just da outfit not the face because we using the new yb not the old one😂👌🏽)

__
Liyah where the fuck you going yall said we was going at 3" Yasmine said in a raspy voice just waking up.

" girl im going somewhere else.. I know we leaving at 3 " I chuckled putting on some perfume.

" and where you going?" She said taking her phone off the charger.

"actually I can't even answer that question. Just know Kentrell and me going somewhere" I said grabbing my purse and AirPods from the dresser.

" ouu let me find out yall going on a date " Yas boosted while I was going to the bathroom.

" I wouldn't call it a date girl. More like we just catching up." I shrugged.

" ight my girl have fun. Don't be his eighth baby mama!" She yelled and I busted out laughing going back to the door.

" make me throw this room card at yo head bitch" I laughed and then I  closed the door again.

I got on the elevator and decided to text him that im on my way cause he better be there when I show up.

kentrell.

im omw.
you otw there?

im already here

alr

when you get here tell da white lady you here for Top and she'll take you to the back just keep walking and you gon see me

mm alright
delivered.

I don't know what shit he pulling but I hope it's good. Take you to the back tuh back of what ? Liyah Ranee ain't finna get kidnapped I know that fashoo. Lmao I'm too joced out overthinking as I walked to the car. But real talk deep down I got butterflies.. I finally get to see my baby after so many years! As I got in the car I put in the location that it said he was at and turned on Bring Em Out by Yb and let his playlist shuffle.
*