𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟶: 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙸𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

Liyah/Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍

" slow steps kentrell" I told him as we walked into the house. After two days he was finally out the house and I was honest happy to see him out. Since they did surgery on his ankle they gave him a walking pole to help him walk better and not put to much pressure on his leg.. and me being me I was gone stay here all day in this house with him and act like his care giver for all I care all I wanted was him to be mentally and physically ok.

" mane I told you I'm good slime" he said letting out a small laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

" yea alright" I said as we walked to the couch.

As we sat down he let out a sigh and laid his head back closing his eyes, laying there so calmly. I quickly hugged him wrapping my arms around his waist digging my head in his neck.

" I'm good Lon Lon I'm fine" he reassured, " you missed a nigga that long you saw me all that time I was in the hospital " he mumbled as I was still in his arms.

" I know I just wanted to hug you, I still missed you dummy I couldn't touch you with them wires on you" I said laughing.

" do you even know what happen?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

" no not really, I hurst remembered my head was fucked up I was trippin I was just fucked up" he shrugged looking at me.

" Kentrell did you- did you take - " I said stuttering over my words but he grabbed my chin pulling my face closer to his.

" No Lon I promise you I didn't " he said and I'm guessing he knew what I was finna say. He looked me in the eyes then my lips before his lips were smashed into mines. He pecked my lips two times before we were fully making out. He slowly moved his hand to my neck as he deepened the kiss pulled me closer to him. He then forcibly put his tongue into my mouth, and whew when I tell you I was getting wet by the second.

I then heard a door in the hallway opened so i quickly moved back and Kentrell ended it with a passionate kiss on my cheek. When I sat back down I saw Montana coming out and walked straight to Kentrell and dapped him down.

" my nigga den shook back huh? " Montana said smiling and Kentrell smiled. Ole fine ass.

" nigga know what it is son turn me up don't turn me down" Kentrell said.

" shit where TeeLee nem at?" Kentrell asked.

" they on the way Sherhonda had to go pick up TeeLee from the airport" Montana said walking into the kitchen.

" y'all want something to eat y'all hungry?" Montana asked and Kentrell nodded his head no.

" What y'all got to eat?" I said getting up pulling my pants up and I caught Kentrell staring.

"Kentrell stoop" I dragged blushing and he let out a small laugh grinning before I walked off.

" my fiance dropped off some Waffle House for who ever want it so if you want eat that it's right there" he said pointing.

" alright thank you" I said opening the tray of waffles , eggs , and bacon. I grabbed the small cup of syrup and poured it on my waffles. You already know im finna fuck this shit up plus I ain't eat earlier either.

" ight Top we got to talk about this show in 2 days" I heard Montana say talking to Kentrell. Of course I was gone tune in to there conversation because I didn't know that Kentrell still did shows.