𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟺:𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Liyah/LonLon Pov
Baton Rouge, Lousiana📍|

I woke up to something hitting my back and my arms. I heard laughing and felt a flash on me which caused me to sit up and turn around. I turned to see Kentrell and Tay Tay shooting me with his nerf guns and Kentrell was recording laughing .

"wake up Lon Lon" Kentrell dragged sarcastically as I turned my head back around and Tay ran to the other side of the bed and started shooting me in my face.

"cmon stop!" I whined and grabbed Taylen's gun and started shooting him as he ran out the room.

"Yall play to much" I said yawning getting up putting my slippers on.

"I aint know you was still gon be here" I said to Kentrell as he followed me to the bathroom.

"yea ian have no where else to be.. if I had to leave i would have told you" he said as I grabbed a small towel out the drawl and got pack of toothbrushes and opened it and grabbed two and handed one to him.

He took a second to look at it and then took it. I opened the second draw to get another towel and a tube of toothpaste.

"whatchu doing today?" I asked him starting to run the water on my toothbrush then putting some toothpaste on it.

"shiit nun. I gotta go pick up my son" He said letting the water water run on his toothbrush then started to brush his teeth.

"which one?" I asked doing the same and he glared at me.

"what?' I laughed spitting.

"Tay Tay" he mumbled" Don't play with me Lon" he said then spit out the toothpaste.

"how I'm playing witchu?" I asked turning the cold water to hot and wetting my towel. After a few seconds he still ain't say nun doing the same that I was doing. Mind you he still had his shirt off.

"Mcht alright" I said smaking my lips putting my towel in the basket that was in there and left the bathroom.

"Taylen!" I yelled going downstairs.

"huh?"

"you want some breakfast?" I said turning the living room tv on going to YouTube.

"yeaa "he said and I started Rehab (Winter in Paris) by Brent Faiyez.

I went to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator to get eggs, bacon, and milk.

I went to the cabinets to find some seasoning and pancake mix. After I got all my ingredients and seasonings I saw kentrell walking downstairs.

"whatchu finna make" he asked me walking into the kitchen.

"breakfast duhh" I said sarcastically mixing my eggs in a bowl adding some Tony's Seasoning and a pinch
of Old Bay.

"you make eggs just like my mama" kentrell said sitting down in the island as I poured the eggs in the pan.

"sherhonda? Really" I laughed starting on my pancake mix.

"yuh.. like she used to always put a pinch of ole bay and Tony seasoning.. used to be good too" he said.

"yea that's only way ta make em" I smiled "miss dat lady" I mumbled.

"she still stay down here?" I asked. I mean it's obvious that she does but I just wanted confirmation.

"shii I bought her a house in baker" he mumbled.

"but im probably gone build ha a house round in Zachary... or sum whea like that" he said. My grandma live over there maybe if I get a chance I can see her. I would ask her for her number but nah ima wait.. cause like two weeks back he had got into argument with her while his sister Tee was on live. And thinking bout that made me think about my relationship with Tee.