𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟻: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝟺𝙺𝚃💚..

Liyah/LonLon
Baton Rouge Louisiana📍|

I smacked my lips before calling this number for the third time. I could have sworn the voice I heard when they answered sounded so familiar but they hung up so fast. I was finna hang up thinking that they wouldn't answer again but the call connected and I heard shuffling on the phone and I instantly picked it up from my bed.

"Hello?!" I said putting the phone to my face.

"yea, hello ?" I heard sherhonda say  and I smiled.

"who dis is ?" I asked.

"Lon you know who this is "Sherhonda said and I started laughing.

"sherhondaaa! How did you even get my number guh!" I said.

"girl kentrell, you know I had to text you I miss my Lon Lon" she said.

"I missed  you too."

"how you fount kentrell bald headed asz"she said and I let out a small laugh.

"I saw 3 and nem when I was down there in Cali" I said getting up from my bed headed to the bathroom.

"oh yeaa he told me he was down there not to long ago" she said shuffling around.

"what chu doing today sherhonda?" I asked starting my skin care routine since I woke up later then I usually do. I ain't doing nun since Taylen friend canceled his party at main event till next weekend so I don't got to pick him up.

"oh nun girl probably just making some gumbo and making some plates" she sighed. "what about  chu"

"uhh nun today" I said applying lotion to my face.

"oh mhct...you wanna come over girl ?" She asked.

"come over?! Yea what time "I said headed out the bathroom.

"girl you can come over right  now it don't matter."

"alright send me yo location" I said and hung up the phone. I went to my dresser to get a simple black hoodie and some jeans with white air forces, sum simple. I refilled Za food and water bowls before heading out.

*

" yea girl he was just too much" Sherhonda laughed.

" Yes Ma'am sounds like some shit he would do " I replied taking another bite of gumbo. Shit was bussin not gon lie one thing about Sherhonda is that she can cook baby.

" and then he gon get mad and didn't want my boyfriend coming in the house like kentrell you gon have to leave it alone " Sherhonda snapped and all I could  do was laugh. When I was driving to her house I noticed her shit was so far. She lives in this quiet ass neighborhood living by herself and her house was nice as hell. Kentrell got taste I see.

Since I got here we just caught up on everything that happened in our life's. She told me about kentrell, his baby mama dramas that included her, her boyfriend, how she almost fought somebody in Walmart and a whole bunch of other shit. I did the same thing , and as I was there it just brung me back to the times when I was a li girl and she was just talking to me bout the world and what I would expect growing up, something my mother would never do.