𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟿: 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...

Liyah/ Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍

" Liyah.. Liyah!" My nail tech said catch my attention and I snap out my nervousness and took my hand out the led light.

" wassup with you today girl! Since you came in here you been looking and acting like you saw a ghost" She retored and I chuckled akwardly.

" my bad" I smiled, " i just had a rough day thats all " i said checking my nails. I did some simple and cute just some white shorties.

" Tuh, I can tell" she laughed " you paid already so let me just apply some oil and take a few pics and youll be on your way out" she said.

" alright" I replied with a slight smile.

Today I was paranoid asf since that text I got randomly at 3 in the morning and I'm hoping it's not who I hope it is. And it's not just that I just feel weird and this feeling like something bad is going to happen or it already happened and usually when I get this feeling, something happens which I hope not.

Usually my daddy would be my comfort in situations like this but sadly he's not here. But what I miss also is Kentrells touch, I don't know I just need somebody to hold me because I hate when I put myself in this predicament and finding no way to calm down until I know at the end of the day everything is fine. My life was doing good lord please don't fuck it up right now the least I need is this man back into my life... Lord knows what he would do next.

Taylen / Tay Tay Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍

" Say Corey pass me the ball" I said on 2k.

" mane I swear you dumb bruh" I said smaking my lips when Corey didn't make a 3.

" son you see - you see how far you is right?" he said.

" okay but my nigga you could have still passed the ball like you stay fucking hogging damn" I said taking my headset off because I heard my mama calling me.

" Ight hold up folks my mama calling me" I said getting up.

" alright son I'm finna hop off anyway" Corey said and I was already out the room.

" huh ?" I said going downstairs just to see my mama fully dressed with a face full of makeup. I just don't get why females be putting all that shit on they face but they shole looked fine as a bitch.

" here you go, I'm finna go" She said handing me the money for the deal we made. It's been around a month since she's been keeping this secret deal between me and her and it was lowkey fake as hell for what it was.

" hey ma.. I know you said don't question it but when you gone tell Liyah the truth? It just feel wrong " I said looking down.

" awwn, Look Taylen I know you worried about it and everything but you got to understand she's not ready for that kind a of news okay?" She said talking in this soft tone like it's gone fase me.

" what chu mean not ready? Mama that's her daddy and she almost 20 I'm pretty sure she rea- Look ! Taylen you acting like that's your daddy hell, I told you what I told you I said what I said. We made our deal I pay you every 2 weeks to keep your mouth closed and that's what it is. Now if you tell her I already told you what's gon happen to you too. Fuck, I gave you your game back you gone complain about that too?" She said flashing grabbing her purse headed to the door.

" Bye Taylen I'm gone, call Liyah or me if you need something " she before closing the door and I smacked my lips before headed back upstairs.

" hate that fucking lady I swear " I said mad as fuck.