𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟷: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠

Liyah\ Lon Lon Pov
Houston, Texas 📍|qaaaa

Liyah\ Lon Lon Pov Houston, Texas 📍|qaaaa

(Use your Imagination!)

"Lon you was sleep the whole time son" Kentrell said to me as I lifted my head up from his shoulder.

I laughed, " yea I know for some reason planes make me sleepy. I'm still lowkey scared of em though" I sighed getting in my phone checking my notifications.

"You gotta get used to it na if you gone be with me" Kentrell said as I laughed.

We were in first class, which I admit I had never experienced before, but it was lovely. The food was much nicer, and the seats were much more comfy. It was myself, Kentrell, TeeLee, Montana, and Ken and like 2 other men thats apart of Kentrell's managing. We landed a few seconds later and had to wait for the remainder of the passengers to leave out before we could proceed. Famous tingsz.

"y'all ready to head out?" Montana said getting luggage and so was everybody else.

" shit chea " Kentrell said dryly as we was headed out.

We went straight to walking to the front to head ot since we had a Rolls Royce waiting for us outside , well thats what kentrell said we was riding in. Even though we were wearing face masks and kentrell and I wouldn't be seen, there were still people who recognized it was him. When we got off the plane, though, two large black security guards had to walk on both sides of us.

"you good you okay?" Kentrell whispered to me as he leaned down to my ear.

"yea I'm good, you?" I asked him.

" fasho " he said then tried to kiss my forehead through his mask which caused me to smile.

When we were walking , Kentrell held my hand the majority of the time, and there were a few people filming and photographing him, but I'm glad nobody came up behind us,  it's far too early for allat rara shit. Kentrell made me feel like a star type shit ya feel me! Lmao even thought the fucking cameras on him but mcht you get what da girl saying.

( y'all I really don't know how this airport shit go do bare with me 😭 )

-----

"This li bitch nice " Kentrell mumbled as we walked inside the hotel room. We drove in different cars because the hotel was about a 35-minute drive away, and Montana was in this big ass SUV. When we arrived at the hotel, we decided that Ken and TeeLee would share a room. Montana got his own room, but Kentrell and I shared one, which was his decision. I could have shared a room with TeeLee.

 I could have shared a room with TeeLee