𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟼: 𝙾𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚝 𝙸𝚜 ?

Liyah| Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge , Louisiana📍|

* Don't Start The Music Yet!

" wassam bro bro " I said as Taylen got in the car. I was picking him up from school since my mama asked me to get him  because  she was was so called to busy with who knows what.

"waddup, mane Liyah tell me why I was finna fight this pussy ass nigga earlier" Taylen said which made me turn off the music and I started laughing.

" I'm sorry fa laughing ,but foreal what happened?" I said tryna stop myself from laughing. Taylen got a mouth on him and he's too fucking young for the way he be talking but he just grew up around that. But he gone have to stop cursing around me like that he getting to comfortable lol.

" mcht so we in lunch right, dude I don't mess with gon step on my shoes, you know the shoes mama just got me?" He said to me referring to his new G Fazos.

" mhm " I replied.

" so I said watch where the fuck you going and he looked at me and smacked his lips and kept walking, so that made a nigga mad I pushed him and said you ain't hear me? Watch where the fuck you going and that's when everybody start grabbing both of us and all dat" he said.

See my brother dont take shit from nobody, his attitude worse then mine its gone take me a minute to get me mad. But Taylen he's the complete opposite. He only in the 6th grade and he been in 3 fights and our mama don't do nothing about it . Yea if somebody fucking with you or doing some that make you so mad to the point you need to dive in they shit it's reasonable but we gonna have to sit and have a long talk with him.

"that's it? That ain't get nobody like the dean or something did he not get in trouble?" I asked him making a turn.

" yea they made us go to his office talk it out but he didn't suspend me doe. So den I catch his ass by his self going to the bathroom I said you wanna do some?And he was like mane chill out I didn't even mean to step on your shoes and shit like that so I said fuck all that , smacked him and kept it moving" he said and the end caused me to laugh.

" Taylen you is fucking bad " I said laughing, "do mama know?" I asked.

" Oh no ole dude gave me a pass" he said as sucked his teeth.

I pulled up in the driveway of my mother's house and I pulled out my purse and gave him $50 before letting him get out the car.

" what's this fa ? For slapping a nigga in the face?" He said and we laughed.

" boy no... it's because your my brother and I love you" I said sarcastically and he smacked his lip as he was getting out the car.

" but foreal you gotta do better wit yo anger Tay" I said , " love you bro"

" alright ima try niggas just be fucking with me.. luh you too Lon ima text you later" he said walking to the house door and I saw my mother coming out and I let out a big sigh. What this lady want now I don't have nothing to say to her.

" you can't text yo mama?!" she said coming to my window.

" you can't text yo daughter? I said sarcastically titling my head.

She rolled her eyes, " girl boom, anyways I hope we can go past that last time we talked" she said.

" tuh, you tell me because I'm coolin" I shrugged.

" mhm whatever, but I want you to meet someone one day." She said which made my eyes widen.

" who a nigga ? " I said and she bust out laughing.

"Liyah don't say it like that, but yes a man I met a few weeks a ago and we been talking. His name is Vermon and I was thinking about an at home dinner."