𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟾: 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙼𝚎

Liyah/Lon Lon Pov

3:23pm

" mcht kentrell im a li scared still" I said as I chuckled nervously and he smacked his lips and looked at me like I was dumb. He drove here earlier while everybody was getting ready and he decided to chill in my room for a bit.

" mane Lon whatchu scared fa" he said messing with his hair laughing.

" ion know its just I dont know these people foreal and its juts.... ion know im just nervouse" I said as I was making sure my hair was straight in the mirror. It was just my anxiety talking I  was sacred and not at the same time, because I knew Teelee and Sherhonda so I guess them the main people ima be around. Then its already weird because ion kno if I should speak to his baby mama or like keep my distance, because I mean im not your baby daddy girlfriend but I just find it weird... you know what let me stop thinking about it.

I brush out my thoughts and look at kentrell " Trell you could help me with this" I said pointing to the end of my dress and handing him the rubber band.

" what I told you bout calling me dat pussy ass shit" he mumbled walking up to me holding my dress for me a I tied it up.

" whats wrong with trellyy" I said licking my lips.

" everything" he said causing us to both laugh.

" alright im ready to go" I said grabbing my purse and putting my lip gloss in it and closing it up.

" but na foreal doe Lon Lon.. you gone be alright just let me know if sum wrong or if you feel uncomfortable" he said looking down at me in eyes.

" alright kentrell" I said as he kissed me on my jawline den we started heading downstairs where everybody else was at.

" Okay I guess everybody ready to go na right?" Sherhonda said at the door as Kendall just walked out with Ilani. * His daughter for the ones confused.

" Ma aint tootie nem chern there already?" Kentrell said as he let go of my hand as I walked outside. They had 2 cars so I didnt know which one I was getting in. I didnt know what I was doing at all so I just sat outside on my phone till kentrell came out.

" Girl we getting in the rolls royce" Teelee said to me as she got her purse from the bench outside.

I hopped in the backseat with nobody else in there but Teelee in the passanger seat and Montana in the drivers seat and Kentrell was just coming outside walking to the car.

" waddup li one" Montana said to me with a fist bump.

" hey" I said with a smile keeping it short putting my seat belt on. Safety first looking ahh.

" ight lets go" Kentrell said as he got in the back with me. I got on my phone checking my instagram stories and I felt kentrell brush up on me laying his head in my lep causing me to move my arm and my phone.