𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟽: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜

Liyah/ Lon LonPov
Jacksonville, Florida 📍

" Teelee you shoo you want to go to her ain't she said she booked today?" Sherhonda said fixing her hair in the mirror.

" now ma you already know I made bookings " TeeLee said stale facing her then laughing.

" you right, I ain't lying yall I been needing my hair done for a li minute" Sherhonda said pulling out her wig out the box looking at it.

" see Teelee I got this wig from that girl you sent me" She said turning the wig around.

"Okay ma a li 28 inch ombre red" I said boosting looking at the wig.

"alright yall ready to go in?" Tee lee said taking off her seat belt.

" baby im been ready this lady said we could walk in round  like 2:30 sum " She sighed as we hopped out the car. This lady bruh.

" Hey yall!" The lady dragged as we walking.

" Heyy Macy!" Teelee said giving her a hug.

" Hey girl " I said keeping it short sending her a small smile.

" alright so yall all getting an install right?" She asked as we walked to the back to her hair room.

" Yea expect for her though" Teelee said pointing at me. I already did my own hair and plus I don't like people playing in my head especially  people I don't know.

*

" this cute on you foreal!" I said to sherhonda smiling.

"thanks girl" Sherhonda replied taking a video in her phone.

" Yea you did yo thing with both of em " I said to Macy the hairstylist.

" appreciate  it girly, why you didn't get you hair done also?" She asked me.

" Oh I got my hair done already" I said. I guess she couldn't tell because I had my hair wrapped up.

" ohh okay"  she replied, " but Teelee you using cash app or cash?" she asked.

" Uhh lets do cash app today" She said and pulled her phone out.

"Alright ima request it and you can send it."

As they was doing that I opened my phone to see if there was anything for me to reply too or look at. I had few messages from my mama but I choose to ignore it. I still cant get over what happened a few days ago. I don't know if I ever will  because its always something with that lady, but it'll be crazy to cut my own mother off.

" alright whats next, nails right?" Sherhonda asked as we got back in the car.

" Yea and this lady charge so cheap its like the nail sets she do be sooo fucking pretty you'll think it'll cost like atleast $180 nah this shit be like 100 through 90 dollars at least" Teelee said started the car.

" Oh so you go to the girl because she cheap?" Sherhonda said causing us to laugh.

" Ma no I go to the girl because she good at what she do" Teelee said then rolled her eyes.

" Let me see what kentrell and nem doing because they saying they looking for decorations" Teelee said going to her call log and clicked Nisha with a period at the end.

" yea hello?" I heard Nisha on the phone say.

" Yeaa yall got the decorations?" Teelee asked.

" Yea I made my cousin J3 get em and my momo got the cake so we good" Nisha said.

" where my Kayden at?" Teelee asked.

" shoot, he right her being like always" Nisha sighed putting kayden in the camera.