𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟻: 𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚎

Liyah/Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍|

" yea those the shoes I was talking about see?"Cherish said picking up these cute Jordan 5's.

" dem is ugly bro" Taylen said mugging the shoes.

"Ain't nobody asked you li boy" Cherish said bucking at him.

" mane whatva, ight doe we finna be right back Lon text me when y'all ready to go " Taylen said and I nodded.

"Ight yall be safe" I said talking to him and his friend Corey as they nodded they head ight.

" girl you look tired" Brielle said looking at me.

" foreal? I kinda am not gonna lie" I sighed. I barely got sleep from this bad dream I had. And I'm still traumatized from what happened with Desmond.

" ight you getting the shoes?" Brielle said hitting her leg.

" girl don't catch no attitude with me" Cherish mugged putting the shoes back grabbing some other ones.

" omg girl cmonn we been said we was hungry" Brielle dragged laughing.

" ight ho but we need to come back for some um white air forces " Cherish said as we left out Foot Locker.

( im pretty sure I didn't put a face claim for Cherish so here she is)

(she from da nola so make sho you add the accent when she talk 😂 she 16)

" Bitch im knowing you went through hell, Desmond ? That nigga Desmond came back?! The fuck happened " Cherish asked me.

" same ole fucking Desmond I been told y'all bout" I said bluntly , " talking bout some get back with me just all that dumb stuff he be talking bout" I said.

" but what happened after that ain't you said TeeLee called you?" Brielle said after sipping her drink.

" yea and she noticed that I was crying or whatever and called kentrell, he came and woop de woop he was comforting me and then mane yall tell me why ole dude gave me a gun" I said smiling.

"Say swea? "Brielle said laughing

" oh yea sis he ain't playing " Cherish said laughing as well.

" but liyah real cousin to cousin shit... you and kentrell fucking with each on the lo?" Cherish asked me.

" is ya mama and ya uncle fucking with each other on da lo?" I responded looking at her like she stupid.

" nah im jokin but we don't" I shrugged taking a bite from my chicken tender. I just knew this question was coming.

" girl boom, but mmm if I was in yo position I would be going dumb ho" she smirked taking a sip of her drink.

" ugh new cousin me please" I said mugging.