𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟺: " 𝙸 𝚃𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙸𝚍 𝙱𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔"

Omniscient Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍|

𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼! 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝘂𝗸𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗤&𝗔💕 𝟲𝟴𝟱            𝟰  👍

𝟲𝟴𝟱            𝟰
  👍.         👎.

𝟭𝟱.𝟭𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 •  𝟮𝟯 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼

𝗟𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗻
𝟭𝟬.𝟱𝗸 𝗦𝘂𝗯𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀.                                 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗦𝗥𝗖𝗜𝗕𝗘𝗗🔔

"Okay so a lot of y'all have been asking this question, so the question is am I kentrell girlfriend?" Liyah said smiling, " and sorry to disappoint but I am not, we're just close friends since youngins and dats all" She said keeping it cute and keeping it short.
*
" another most asked questions is how old am I and what I do for living " She said reading a question from her Instagram questions. She was feeling like a real life YouTuber fr.

" I'm 19 years old going on 20 and I having my own clothing line called liyah Lon collections where I sell varieties of different clothes so make sure you check out my website it's in my Instagram bio" Liyah said before eating a shrimp.

@liyahhlon_ story:

*

After Liyah was all done trying to attempt to edit the video the best she can and cleaned up the kitchen and pretty much the whole house, she just packaged some more orders she recently got.

Her business has been going good and everything but she just felt like she needed to step her game up, so that's what she's setting her mind to now. She doesn't know how, but first trying to make a photoshoot to some clothing that She's been working on. The only problem is finding the right people and is dedicated to work only business wise and not on the bullshit cause of the publicity that's been on her lately.

What made her do a YouTube video ? She didn't even know herself, TeeLee suggested because of her big personality so she bought a camera not to long ago just didn't know what to do with it. Another reason why because she just wanted to take her mind off the li situation that happened last night. It really was just unexpected and it's been so long since her and Kentrell argued in a long time. The whole thing is is everywhere she just wished she never went knowing what she knows now..