𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟹: 𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗

Liyah/LonLon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana📍|

(dont start the music yet!)

"come on Jordan please move "I said getting aggravated. At this point im finna walk out this class because this boy keeps bothering me. I been waiting for Kentrell to come back with my snacks since he went to the vending machine and it's been 10 minutes feeling like 20.

"Liyah I dont know why you acting like you dont like a nigga" Jordan mugged as he smacked his lips, "Oh this bout this nigga Kentrell huh.. thought you said that wasn't yo boyfriend?"

"this ain't nun bout him.. Jordan I been told you I don't like you leave me alone." I said sternly and before he said anything else Kentrell came in the class with my hot Cheetos and Gatorade I asked for.

"Hey Ms.Neler I came to drop sum off.. Lon why you all mugged up?" Kentrell said walking up to my desk.

"Nun" I replied dryly getting my snacks and Kentrell smacked his lips and lifted my chin up to look at him.

"Liyah I hate when you do that.. tell me what's wrong" Kentrell said calmly.

"Mcht.. that dude Jordan kept bothering me after I told him stop so many times." I said turning my head to show him who I'm talking about and Jordan was already bothering my friend Hailey.

"mane this nigga.. hold on Lon Lon" Kentrell said pulling his pants up.

"aye say bitch" kentrell yelled to Jordan which caused him to look up.

"why you fucking with her after she told you stop?" Kentrell said walking up to him.

"Dude ion whatchu talking about "Jordan sighed.

"nah bitch ass nigga you know what I'm talking about. Stop fucking wit ha before I have to put cho ass onna T and I put that on my fucking grandma."

"mane fuck Liyah and yo gra-" and before Jordan could finish his sentence Kentrell punched him in his jaw.

"they fighting they fighting!" Hailey yelled trying to record.

Kentrell got good two headshots before Jordan fell. He then got on top of him then kept punching him and ain't stop. He kept punching and I started seeing blood running down Jordan's nose to Kentrell's knuckles.

"Aye boys! Stop fighting" Ms.Neler yelled trying stop the fight. Everybody was surrounded in a circle watching Jordan get beat up until the Dean bust in the class and pulled Kentrell off of Jordan. He really got into a fight because of me , but really it's because he disrespected his grandma and he don't play bout his people at all.

"Okay so would you like to tell me why you were fighting Mr.Gaulden?" The principal asked.

"Cause nigga disrespected my fucking grandma" Kentrell mumbled with his head down. We was in the principals office and they checked the cameras in the class too see what happened before the fight and called me in here too.

"Excuse me Kentrell your going to have to speak up and watch your profanity" The principal said.

"okay and if you heard him curse then you should have heard the whole sentence.. you heard the boy Jordan was bothering me and I told kentrell and he took it upon his self to handle the issue. And Jordan said something about his grandmaand boom they started fighting he already told you that yet why you keep asking the same questions?" I snapped and Kentrell started smiling.

I know I was being real disrespectful right now but I hated when they do that like they hard of hearing. They not finna work him asking him why he did this and why he did that just give him his days and keep it pushing.