𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟾: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢.

Liyah/ Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍|

"Alright baby girl you ready?" My dad asked me still holding on to my bike.

"yes daddy im ready! Don't let go yet" i said holding on to my handle bars.

"in 3.. 2..1.. Go" he said and I started to petal. This was my second time riding an bike and I asked my daddy to help me since i almost hurt myself the first time.

"okay let go!" I laughed as he let go of my bike and I was off.

"look at me go daddy!" I yelled riding the bike with no help.

"I see you girl" he said. I turned around and drove right back to him.

"that's my girl.. I told you, you I could do it." He told me.

"yea I know.. I was scared first but daddy you helped me" I said getting off the bike.

"of course that's what I'm here for.. my brave girl can't wait till tell your mama you did it" he said rubbing my shoulder as I laughed.

"I love you daddy" I said looking up at his bright smile.

"I love you to my ba-"

I shot up from my sleep as I heard my alarm go off from my phone. I took a big stretch before reaching for it on the side of my bed. I forgot to even turn thing off I didn't even need it on the weekends especially this one since I don't have anything important going on. I woke up not as happy as I usually would since I had a dream about my father, and I hate when I had any memories of him sometimes cause of the fact I can 't see him for a long time since he's in jail.

Speaking on that I've been trying to talk to him for or the longest. But my mama told me that I can't because something wrong with the system of the jails that he's in but I know that's all bullshit.

I took a quick look around to see if Kentrell was still in the room but it turns out he wasn't. Maybe he's in the living room, bathroom I don't know.

As I looked around what I saw on my nightstand was a vase of flowers and a card in the middles of it with a big red heart on it. I got up and grabbed it as a big smile lit up on my face.

"aww kentrell" I said to myself as I was opening the card. I looked in it and what fell out was a stack of money full of 20's and 50's looked like about $1000. I guess this nigga love giving me money this was his second time. He be giving me money he bet not be tryna play on my top like I'm a broke bitch like I don't make my own money, maybe that's his love language though lol. What else I saw in there was a light blue card that said ' Thank You , For All The Small Things You Do And For Your Big Heart' wasn't nun to special it was just the thought that counts.

I must have been in deep sleep for this dude to go get me some flowers and a card and bring it back without waking me up. I wonder if he left foreal though.

I got up from my bed and put my slippers on before heading out and I didn't see anybody in the living room nor the kitchen so I guess he did leave and I wonder why he left so early it's only 9. Missing him already, I hope he really listened to what I was saying last night I really was telling him real just made me pour my heart out hope you don't throw my feelings away and say fuck them.

Walking back to my room I opened the guest door room which was really Za's room since all his dog stuff was in there. He walked out and followed me to my room.

"hi my baby" I coo'ed as I picked him up and petting him.

I picked up my phone from my bed and checked my messages and noticed that I had a message from my mom and a message from Yas.