𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟷𝟹: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙷𝚒𝚖

Liyah/ Lon Lon Pov
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 📍

"but yea girl thats pretty much all that happened down there" I sighed.

" still mad that you aint invite me " Brielle said mugging me through the phone which caused me to laugh.

"My bad, foreal , but if he has another show, I'll have to bring you for sure." I reassured her before beginning to watch 'The Trap' on Netflix. I adored that movie , as well as ATL and pretty much every other movie in which TI has appeared in.

" mhm , but you said you and pretty much everybody got drunk right? So cough cough anything happened?"Brielle asked me a question that triggered flashbacks from two nights ago. I was on the phone with Brielle, telling her about everything that happened in Houston, but I didn't mention what happened that night after the club.

I would never lie to my godsister, but I don't want to tell anyone what happened because it's strange knowing that everyone and their mama regard us as close friends, and I don't want to tell Brielle what happened because, at the end of the day, you never know what people's intentions are. It's not like we did anything in the first place. Oh yea, and before we had to leave the hotel I put make up and foundation over them cause shii..

" oh nun I just took and shower and went straight to sleep" I said lying.

" fucking lies but whatver sis" She sighed.

" believe whatchu want, but foreal we didnt do nothing" I said shrugging my shoulders and she looked at me like I was dumb.

"this bitch really lying in my face oh my god" Brielle said rolling her eyes folding clothes.

" mcht okay  it was a li kiss or whatever but thats it Brielle!" I said laughing.

" yea mane alright" She said waving me off, " but anyways girl you still  going on that dinner with yo mama and soon to be step daddy" Brielle said.

" keke bitch your not funny, that nigga aint finna be my step daddy but yea im still going I need to gone head find an outfit" I mugged petting Za as he just jumped on my bed. I missed my baby I had made Cherish pet sit since Brielle scared of dogs and I dont see how.

" mhm soon as he put ring onnat finger yo ass ova wit!" Brielle said laughing but I dont really think the joke is dat funny. I dont even talk to real daddy enough to have cover a position as a daddy to me I dont know if thats just me though..

" yea whatever, I dont know how ima get there though my car in the shop" I frowned, " shii I might ask kentrell" I sighed.

" you know I didnt have to go to my bestfriend house , i would have took you" she said

" yea I know"

" wait so he flew down here the same day as you?" Brielle asked.

" no he just flew down here today I think, he said he gone be down here for 2 days for the studio and for Bway Yungy music video" I said.

" oh Bway  fine ass, girl you know how lucky you is to be round all them fine ass thug niggas?" she said.

" ehh.. feelings mutual" I said before laughing, " let me find out you want me put you on" I asked titling my head.

" mannn im just playing I dont want his monkey looking ass" she said laughing before jumping on her bed getting on pause.

" dont do my li chocolate baby" I said.

" mhm alright sis, hold up though Liyah my bestfriend calling" she said getting off pause.

" alright girl" I said before she hung up.