0.8

Later that night, James, Sirius , Remus, Peter and I all set out to the forbidden forest. After nearly getting caught by Filch, tripping over Mrs. Norris, we had finally made it to the forest.

"It's creepy out here," said Peter, looking around at the thick trees that were spreaded all around us. The sky was barely lit by the moon and stars, it was almost unusually dark out. I had to agree, it was just a tad bit scary out here. But hey, we're Gryffindors for a reason.

"Relax Peter," I told him, slapping him on the back. "We'll be fine."

"Are you sure about that?" Asked a soft but eerie voice.

We all shot around to see the source of the voice that sounded taunting.

A pretty girl who looked about twenty with black hair an bright blood red eyes stood before us, smirking Evilly(did I spell that correctly?). I could tell she was a vampire because she was deathly pale and had bright red eyes an by the looks of it, she was aimed to kill.

"Run!" I demanded. "Run now!"

My body shot around as my legs began running in the opposite direction as quick as they could, desperately needing to get as far away from her as I could. I knew my friends were following me based upon their footfalls.

I didn't get as far as I wanted before the girl effortlessly grabbed my hair and yanked me back into her with her arm around my neck, ready to snap.

Fear flooded my senses as I finally grasped the fact I was probably inches away from death. I was only eleven! My friends shot around as they noticed I was no longer following and they froze upon seeing the position I was in.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in pain at the uncomfortable position I was in.

"Your uncle Jasper betrayed me many years ago," she told me. "I'm teaching him that nobody betrays me and gets away with it. No one! Also, you'd be a good addition to my army."

"Jasper doesn't care about me!" I told her, desperately clawing at her arm. "None of them do."

The girl laughed at my helplessness as she brought her head closer to my neck, my friends yelling in the background. I tensed, preparing for death before---- "Put her down,Vampire!"

My eyes shot toward Professor Dumbledore and McGonagall. Oh, I'd never been more happy to see a teacher in my entire life!

"What are you going to do about it?" The girl taunted as she dropped me. I quickly ran to my friends and stood by them. They noticed my fear and I was embraced in a huge bear hug.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Dumbledore shouted, but the vampire ran out of the way. "Stupefy!"

The girl met my eyes as a evil grin ran onto her face. "I'll be back for you! Watch your back. I'm coming for you." And then she was gone.

I shivered from the weather and my fear for both the vampire amd getting expelled as I turned towards Dumbledore.

"Follow." Dumbledore said simply as he turned and began walking towards the castle. McGonagall gave us each a stern look before she followed him.

My friends and I exchanged a nervous glance before following also. Were we going to be expelled? I don't want to go back to the Cullens! I could feel the tears building in my eyes.

"Would any of you mind telling me why you were out at this time? And in the forbidden forest?"

"Well, you see, sir," Remus began. "We only wanted to explore. We never meant for this to happen."

"Yet it did," Mcgonagall replied.

"Are you going to expell us?" I asked quietly.

"And then who'd be the seeker?" Dumbledore asked, eyes twinkling.

"Wait," Peter piped up. "So, we're not expelled?"

"Not today, Mr. Pettigrew," Dumbledore smiled. "But, Ms. Cullen, we will need to contact your family. It didn't seem that vampire is going to give up so easily."

"Wait, what would Ellie's family do about it?" Asked Sirius. "And how'd that vampire know your uncle."

I felt my cheeks darken as I looked at the ground. "My family are vampire. Please don't hate me,"

Their responses were not at all what was expected. They all pulled me into hugs. "Why would we hate you?" James asked.

"Don't you know what vampires are?" I asked with a frown. how do they not hate me? Most would.

"You're not one," Sirius said softly. "It wouldn't matter if you were. " the others nodded in agreement.

"I love all of you," I smiled as my eyes filled with tears
In my eyes. "Even though we just met, I love you all so much."

Remus and Peter hugged me while James and Sirius told me they loved me as well, Dumbledore and McGonagall were watching us with small smiles.

"Ahh," Dumbledore said. "The warmth of the unbreakable bonds of friends."

"Now, head back to your dorms and go to sleep," Said Mcgonagall. "We shall contact your family. "

We nodded and headed back to get some sleep. I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.