1.6

After we hunted, which was seriously disgusting, we headed back to the castle to find the boys.

I was worried. What If they hated me now that I'm not human all the way? Would they see me as a monster?

I finally found them staring into the fire-place with sad expressions on their face. They all looked like they had something very important.

"Hey, why so sad?" I asked with a soft smile.

"Go away." Said Sirius without turning around.

I rolled my eyes when he didn't even turn to see who I was. "You want your Best friend to go away?"

Sirius turned to me in confusion before his eyes went wide. "Ellie!"

Every one of them jerked around to see me and I was soon pulled into a smothering Hug from all of them.

"Guys....I.....need......air....too." I gasped.

"Let the girl breathe!" James pushed them all off and smiled at me. It was then that I noticed that everyone of them had red and puffy eyes instead of the usual carefree smile. No one as happy as James should have teary eyes.

I pulled him into another hug and kisses his forehead.

"We thought we'd lost you," Sirius sniffled.

"Well, I'm here," I smiled. "And I'm not going anywhere any time soon."

"You'd better not," Peter shoved my shoulder lightly with a playful grin. "It's the five of us against the world."

I noticed Remus had been rather quiet through the whole thing. He had his head hung and was staring at the ground sadly.

"Remus, can I have a word?" I asked worriedly.

He nodded and followed me out of Ears-length from the boys.

"What's wrong? Is this about how I'm a hybrid?" I asked

"No, it's about how I'm a werewolf! I'm a monster and I could have killed you! Do you hate me?" He looked up finally and I saw his normally happy warm brown eyes full with emotion. The few o them I could identify were fear of rejection, sadness, self-hate, and pain.

"Remus, you're one of my best friends," I told him. "No, you're practically my brother. I could never hate you. I don't want you to hate me either."

His eyes filled with familial love and then complete surprise. "Hate you? Why would I hate you? You don't choose to be a hybrid. You're my sister also and I could never hate you! But, you should hate me, I tried to kill you."

"You weren't you!" I exclaimed. "Do you remember what you just told me? About how I didn't choose this? Well, you didn't either."

"Thank you,Ellie."

"Have you told the boys?" I asked.

"No," Remus said.

"Why not? They don't hate me and they know about me." I told him.

"Yeah but you don't lose control every full moon, do ya?"

I didn't reply. Instead, I grabbed his arm. "Let's get back to the boys. Don't worry, I won't tell them."

He smiled and said a quick thank you before we got back to the boys.

I had missed them. Ugh, I dread class tomorrow.

A/N Sorry bout the terrible chapter. I hope you somewhat liked it. Comment what ya think!! Bye!