0.1

A/N yes, I'm doing this on the same book. Mostly cause I don't feel like looking for another Cover and it takes up more space to make more than one book for a series. Anywho, why are you still reading this? Go on to the story!!
-----------------------------

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

My eyes shot open at the sound of the scream that was coming from the room beside mine. Sirius. He had been having nightmares since he had moved in with us.

I rolled out of bed as quickly as I could and ran to his bedroom door, finding Mum, Dad, uncle Peter and aunt Char already there. By now, his screams had turned into quiet sobs. I could feel my own eyes welling up with tears from the pain that you could hear in his sobs.

"Sirius, can we come in?" Dad called through the door. He didn't want to incade Sirius' s privacy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you. Just go back to bed." Sirius said back. You could clearly tell he wanted someone to comfort him, he just didn't want us to see him cry. His dad had always told him boys shouldn't cry.

"Are you sure you don't want us to come in?" Mum asked worriedly. Sirius had become a son to them, just like I had become a daughter.

"Yes Mu--Mrs. Cullen, I'm sure." He corrected himself. He had done that a lot.

The four of them sighed and turned around and left, but I stayed at the door. He needed comforting and I was gonna comfort him.

"Sirius, I know you're not okay. Can I come in?" I asked. I hope he says yes and lets me in. He needs to know I'm now not just his best friend, but his sister too.

"Yeah." He whimpered. I walked in and my heart almost broke at the sight I was greeted with. There, in a corner of his bedroom, was Sirius clutching a small teddy bear tightly to his chest and he had vomit on his shirt.

I ran towards him and helped him up and back onto his bed. I ran to his dresser and pulled a quidditch shirt out.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, pulling his vomit-covered shirt over his head.

"It was my dad," Sirius whimpered. "He was coming to get me. He looked so furious."

"He'll never touch you again. I promise." He lifted his arms so I could pull the clean shirt on.

"Promise you'll never leave me, Ellie-Belly?" He grabbed my jumper.

I smiled. "Never. Someone would have to pry you from my hands before I would leave you."

Sirius gave me a small smile. "I love you, sissy."

"I love you too, big bear."

"Never call me that again." Sirius mumbled.

I giggled and he pulled me down beside him in the bed.

"Will you stay with me until i fall asleep?" He asked.

I smiled and pulled the cover over the both of us, fluffing his pillow. "Of course I will."

"Night Ellie."

"Night Siri."

-------------------

Sirius: You made me such a softie! That's not me everyone!

Ellie: course that's you. And you are a softie. You still cry at the end of Marley and Me.

Sirius: Ellie! You said you'd never speak of it!!

Brook: anyway, Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Don't forget to---

Sirius: wait! I wanna say it! Don't forget to vote---

Ellie-- comment and fan for meeee!! Ya know, cause I'm awesome.