1.7

"Hurry up!" I exclaimed. Could he get any slower.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Peter grumbled as I shoved him faster towards tue dungeons.

Let me explain, we had woke up late and were now trying to make it to Potions before we were late. Peter was being extremely slow at walking too.

"One more minutes to get there!" Remus whisper yelled.

"We can make it!" James grabbed Peter's arm so he'd get out of the way.

We all burst through the door of potions right before time to get there. Yay. I walked towards the empty seat next to Landon and sat down.

Professor Slughorn turned the fan on and began to babble about potions. The wind of the fan blew and suddenly I stiffened.

The most amazing scent anyone has ever smelled floated towards me temptingly. I slowly looked towards Landon. He was staring towards slughorn and didn't notice how I was leaning closer and closer to his throat. He smelled like chocolate and peppermint and his usual body spray.

Suddenly, he looked towards me in confusion. I jerked away from his as quick as I could as I realized I had been about to kill him and he didn't even know. He didn't know how clowe he had come to death.

"What are you doing?" He asked and made eye contact with me.

I gasped. As soon as his eyes met mine it was as if a rope reached from my soul to his and intertwined us together and we were One. I would do anything, be anything that he wanted. It wasn't gravity that held me to the earth anymore, it was him. His scent no longer made me want to kill him, but instead soothed the burning in my throat. He was my soul mate and Blood singer.

"Go out with me?" I asked longingly.

He scoffed. "As I've said before, I wouldn't go out with you if it were a choice between you and the Giant Squid."

I felt as if he had ripped my heart out and stomped on it. "Why do you hate me?"

His face softened. "I don't hate you. It's just that you bully Severa for your own amusement and I can't forgive you for that."

I nodded and was quiet for the rest of the class. Landon was my soul mate. He had to forgive me sometime.

I smiled. Landon was my Soul MATE! Time to tell the boys! Wonder how they'll take it.

"Guys, there is something very important I need to tell you." I nearly squealed after class.

"What is it?" Sirius chuckled.

"let's go to the Common Room. I'll tell you there. "

they nodded and all of us went to the commom room.

"Tell us what has got you so excited." Said James.

"You know how I'm a hybrid?" I asked.

"Yeaaah." Peter drawled the word.

"Weeelll, hybrids have soul mates." I said.

Remus grinned, knowing where this was going. "And? Who is it?"

"It's Landon!" I squealed.

"That's great, Ellie!" James smiled.

I sighed dreamily and nodded. The guy of my dreams was my soul Mate. Had found him already, and I was only Eleven!