1.4

That night after curfew I snuck out of my dorm and tip-toed out of the castle by myself. Not very smart, Huh?

I was so worried for my friends that I didn't even stop to think of the fact that Maria could just kill us all instead of just me and sending them back.

I looked around in fear as I made my way into the forest. All you could see was darkness from the many trees that stood all around. This was the worst plan I have ever had.....yet.

"Cullen!" Oh no! Have I been caught.

I whipped around to face whoever had said my name to see Landon in all of his cuteness. He looked tired and a bit worried.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"Following you, of course. What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"None of your buisness!" I snapped, and then felt quilty once I saw his hurt face, but hey, he hurts me every day when I ask him out. "Just go back to the castle."

"Fine," he said. Whoa, was he really gonna give up so easily? I spoke too soon because next, he says, "I''ll go back and tell Professor Dumbledore you're out after curfew if you don't tell me why you're really out here."

My eyes narrowed. Who knew shy Landon Evans could be manipulative? "Are you blackmailing me?"

"Yes, I do believe I am." He smirked with a glint of mischief in his eyes. Whoa! Who is this Landon and what happened to the old one?

"Fine," I gave in. "Maria has James, Remus, Sirius and Peter and she told me to come alone or i'll never see them again. So, you have to go back to the castle before you get us all killed."

"I'm getting help." He said, turning around.

I went to yell a protest at him, but he was already running to the castle. I sighed and kept going. Hang in there boys, I'm coming to save you. Hopefully.

After walking a few more moments I began to yell at my friends names. "James! Remus! Peter! Sirius! Where are you? Are you there?"

"Ellie, Ellie, Ellie," I snapped around to see Maria standing in front of my unconscious friends. She had a camera in her hands."When will you learn? Don't come in the forest alone, you idiot!"

She cackled evilly as she stalked forward like a lion would its prey. Ironic really since in this case, she is the lion and I'm the lamb.

My hand went to my wand as she stepped closer. "Petrificus Totalus!"

She jerked out of the way before my hex could hit her. "C'mon, Ellie. Is that all you've got?"

My lip quivered in fear as I shouted another spell and missed. Maria grabbed my hair and threw me.

My body went flying through the air and I couldn't hear anything except the sound of wind and blood pumping in my ears. I screamed out in pain as I hit a tree and fell to the ground bleeding badly.

I whimpered as Maria grabbed my wand that I had dropped and threw it. Then, she grabbed my arm and gave me a false sympathetic look before snapping it. The pain was unbearable. A scream began to make its way out of my mouth, but I was NOT gonna give her that satisfaction so I clamped it shut. Next, she stomoed as hard as she could on my leg and this time, I couldn't keep the scream in. It tore out of my throat and it made me feel like my throat was on fire.

I heard a groan come from where my friends were and snapped my head to look at them. Remus had raised up and was now looking back and forth between the full moon in the sky and Maria in horror.

"Run!" I yelled to him, "Remus run!"

He didn't run. Instead, he began screaming and fell to the ground. I heard and saw his bones cracking and contorting into a strange, abnormal shap. An inhuman shape. He looked like a werewolf.

"ELLIE GET AWAY FROM ME!" He screamed in pain.

My attention was drawn from him to Maria as she began to laugh again.

"He's a dog!" She giggled, before repeating again, "He's a dog."

"What?" I breathed to myself. Was this why Remus dissappears every full moon? He told us he was visiting his ill grandmother!

Maria looked back at me with an evil grin. She leaned in to where I could feel her breath in my ear and whispered something that send shivers down my spine. "I'll just leave you here for the werewolf to kill. It'll destroy him."

She grabbed me up and threw me toward Rem-- I mean, the werewolf. My eyes widened in complete fear as he snarled at me.

"Remus please." I begged but it did no good. He kept walking towards my body on the ground.

"Kill her, Remus!" Maria laughed at my fear. How evil is she? I'm eleven!

Next thing I know, Maria and Remus are tackled to the ground. I cried out in relief as I caught the familiar sight of Uncle Jasper and Aunt Alice amd Peter and Charlotte.

I noticed Alice go to bite Remus and my eyes widen. They don't known who he is!

"Don't hurt him!" I shouted. "Please."

Alice snapped her head to me in confusion. "Why?"

"It's Remus! Don't hurt him." I begged.

Alice nodded and knocked remus out before helping the rest with Maria.

The two things that happened next came as a complete surprise. Maria broke free and came running toward me with so much anger in her face.

She yanked me up and bit deeply into my throat. A pain worst than any before flooded my body. I felt like I was on fire.

"HELLLLP! HELP ME! IT BURNS!" I screamed with tears pouring down my face as I fell to the ground next to James, who was still unconscious.

Jasper and Alice ran to my side while Peter and Charlotte dealt with Maria.

"Mummy! Daddy, please help me."

Jasper and Alice's eyes filled woth tears that would never spill as they looked at my vulnerable, thrashing body that was bleeding terribly.

"Jasper, the Volturi wouldn't let her live as a vampire! She'd be an immortal child. You have to suck the venom out." Alice told Jasper frantically.

He shook his head frantically. "What if I can't stop?"

"You will, daddy! You have to help me. I believe in you." I managed to get out through my screams.

Daddy nodded and leaned in and bit. I felt the pain lessen slightly as my eyes fluttered shut. Am I gonna die?

_____________________________

A/N Hahahaha!! I'm evil! Did you like this chapter! What do you think is gonna happen? Will she die? Will she turn? Now she knows Remus is a Werewolf!!!! Will she accept him? Oh, I'm making Remus type of werewolf have imprints as well. So, I need an Oc to be her. Comment if you want an Oc in this story and I'll pick. Tell me what you think about this chapter. I love comments! Bye!