Chapter 36: Sleepover Part 2

Once we were all settled back down in the living room, there were only two people left who hadn't had a truth or a dare—Jennie and Jisoo. I was curious as to what the other girls would come up for both of them. I didn't mind being more of a bystander in the game. It was enough for me to see them having fun. It was what they should be doing, instead of worrying about human trafficking and international criminal groups.

I almost laughed. We had come a long way from having to deal with assassination and kidnapping attempts. It was good to see them in a more natural environment.

Rosé reached out for the bottle. <This better land on Jisoo,> she said before giving it a spin.

Our eyes were all on it as it slowed down, coming to rest and pointing at...

Jennie.

Rosé sighed. <Fine, Jisoo will go last then. Jennie, truth or dare?>

Jennie hesitated, then seemed to remember the dare that Rosé had just been given. <Alright,> she said. <Truth. But go easy on me, okay?> She pouted, those famously round cheeks of hers puffing up as she pretended to be sad.

I wasn't surprised to see that Lisa was the one who came up with the truth. I figured that she would have wanted revenge after getting asked the embarrassing question about Jungkook. Of course, no one was actually angry and it was all in good fun, but I was sure that Lisa would enjoy getting back at her, at least a little bit.

<Okay,> said Lisa. <Here's your question. Remember, you have to answer it!>

<Yeah, yeah. Let's get it over with.> Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa's enthusiasm. I held back my laugher.

<Favorite position,> Lisa said with a wide smile.

Jennie blinked. <What?>

<You heard me. Favorite position? What is it?>

Jennie shook her head. <You mean like...>

Lisa's grin grew bigger. <Yes, I mean like. You know exactly what I mean. Don't pretend you don't have an answer. We've lived together for how long? I can hear things through the walls.>

<Lisa!> Jennie said, her voice shocked. I could tell she wasn't upset though, just surprised at Lisa's boldness. I imagined that the alcohol was helping everyone get outside of their comfort zones a little bit.

Jennie glared at Lisa. <I'm going to get you back for this. I don't know how, but I will.>

<Sure you will,> Lisa said. <Now answer the question.>

Jennie sighed and then tucked her feet up underneath her on the couch. She mumbled something, looking at the ground.

<What was that?> Rosé asked playfully. <We couldn't hear you.>

Jennie said it again, a little louder this time, but it was still too quiet to be audible.

<One more time,> Rosé prompted. <I almost heard that.>

<Doggy!> Jennie shouted. <I like doggy, okay!>

Lisa started laughing so hard that she slid off the couch next to Jennie. <If only the world knew that YG's princess likes getting it from behind!> she managed to say in between fits of laughter. <By the way, I already knew that,> Lisa said when she had calmed down. <I just wanted to make you say it again. You told me a while ago.>

Jennie, who was now blushing scarlet, reached out and swatted at Lisa's head. Lisa dodged and started laughing again. I sipped my drink, watching the chaos unfold in front of me.