|CHAPTER THREE|

THE ARRIVAL

"Your father is the most powerful and intelligent wizard ever. If anyone can figure out how to get you back, it is him"

They landed in front of a huge manor that was sure to have at least 300 rooms

They landed in front of a huge manor that was sure to have at least 300 rooms. It was decked in silver and green. Realisation dawned - they were standing in front of the fabled Slytherin Manor. Voldemort tightened his grip on Hazel's waist for a brief moment and then let her go. He led them inside the manor, into a huge conference room that had a huge black throne made of onyx embedded with rubies, emeralds and diamonds at the head of the table.

At Voldemort's entrance the Death Eaters ceased talking and bowed. Hazel's eyes searched for her friends and she bit back a sigh of relief at finding them safe, sound and unharmed. Voldemort gestured for the Death Eaters and Defence Association to take a seat. He gazed at his 'throne' thoughtfully. With one wave of his yew wand - the wand that shared the same core as Hazel's - five thrones appeared. One was the exact same as his own - onyx, black, large and jewelled. The other four were slightly smaller, made of silver and embedded with rubies and emeralds.

The boys, it seemed, were accustomed to this arrangement. The two youngest started wiggling in Hazel and Voldemort's arms. On being let down, they ran and seated themselves on the thrones nearest to the large ones. Erus and Ares moved regally and perched themselves at the thrones at the edge. Voldemort nodded approvingly and sat on the larger throne and gestured for Hazel to take the other large throne beside his.

Hazel felt apprehensive. She was here with Voldemort, but sitting in that throne meant that she was beside him. She kept thinking that in the future, not only was she beside him but also with him; if the four children were any proof of their - ah, involvement.

"You want me to sit there?", she questioned in Parseltongue.

"Obviously", he retorted.

"Mummy, why don't you sit?", Hadrian questioned.

Berating herself over the fact that she could not resist her son's adorable face, she walked towards the throne and sat down.

The meeting begun.

Voldemort said, "Needless to say, these boys are my sons and heirs. You all will keep them safe and protect them and their mother with your lives if necessary. And there will be no qualms about this." He continued saying the DA, "You all may stay here until this situation has been resolved". The DA accepted the offer.

"Inner Circle stay. Rest Dismissed"

As most of the Death Eaters apparated, the Inner Circle took off their masks. Hazel was surprised because she could recognize most of them - Lucius Malfoy, The Lestrange brothers, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Dolohov, Rookwood, Mulciber and Barty Crouch Jr.

Lucius Malfoy questioned, "My Lord, if I maybe bold enough to ask, how did this happen?"

"I do not know Lucius. Say, Hazel, you haven't been harbouring a secret crush on me?", Voldemort questioned.