|CHAPTER TEN|

BACK TO THE FUTURE

"MISSION MINISTRY ANNEXATION IS ON!"

"They vowed that by the end of Hazel's sixth year, the Ministry would be theirs. Then the Quest for Hogwarts would begin."

The family of six was back home. They had just apparated to the gardens of Slytherin manor and had entered their respective rooms. They all had been awestruck at the decorations and preparations that had begun for Yuletide. This was Hazel's first Yule instead of Christmas and she was looking forward to it, a lot. She could see the house-elves fretting over supplies, decorations, food items. They had commanded, actually commanded, Marvolo to start with the guest list. "It is Mistress Hazel's first Yule. Everything needs to be perfect." When Marvolo tried to tell them that there was a lot of time until Yule, they just glared at him and he hastily agreed .He didn't know whether to be offended or amused.

Hazel had been reading about traditional magical festivals and had been quite entranced by Yule. She could not wait to participate in it.

Dismissing the thoughts of Yule, Hazel realized that the manor was empty except for her, Marvolo, her sons and the elves. On asking the Mitsy. the elf, she found out that her friends had gone back home. But the elf reassured her that they had promised to return for Yule. She also handed Hazel a mirror and said that Ginny, Lavender, Hermione and the Patil twins wanted to talk with her once they had returned.

Hazel dismissed the elves and tapped the mirror with her wand. Five faces emerged and just when they were about to bombard her with questions, they stopped and gaped at her. Constant snogging for two days had left her lips bruised and the mark on her neck had just gotten darker, if anything.

Hermione was the first to recover, "How was your trip Hazel?"

"Good Hermione."

"Holy shit! What did the two of you do?", Ginny breathed out.

Lavender squealed, "Did you kiss?"

"Is that a love bite?"

"Did you sleep together?"

Mortified Hazel started to answer, knowing there was no point denying their implications; the evidence was very much visible. "We got a lot closer, Gin. We went to a Muggle night club, an adult games zone, a mall, we even got a love test prediction. It said 'Marriage'. We played beachball, swam a lot and basked in the sun."

"Yes Lavender, we did! Yes Parvati, it is! Yes Padma we did, but only in the literal way. Just some cuddling. We did not do that."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Spill the details."

"Is he dominating?"

"Did you enjoy?"

"How many times?"

"He didn't force you, did he?"

The last one made Hazel jump. Looking at Hermione's concerned face, she assured her that Marvolo absolutely did not force her and that she was the one to make the first move. This made them squeal.

The next hour or so was spent giving them details that definitely shouldn't have been given. She tried to obscure as much as possible, but could not.

_________________________________________

In a mutual, unspoken agreement, Marvolo had added wardrobes and drawers to both his bedroom and bathroom. He had also cleared some of his things from his study table and bedside tables. He took out some photographs of Hazel and him in the club, eating ice cream, in the games club and in 'Cupid's Corner', courtesy of several women who had gone into an overdrive of 'Awwws' and compliments that they looked so cute together. He framed the one of the club and put it on his bedside table and the one of the games club, on hers. He collaged the others and put it in various frames all across the rooms. He then cast a charm that every good photo of them together and the ones with the boys would attach itself to the wall. Lo! and behold! one photo of the two of them along with the boys playing in the water attached itself right over their bed.