|CHAPTER EIGHT|

FAMILY FUN

"It's fine and I'm okay now. We'll deal with him later. Let's not spoil our trip because of him"

His father's name was engraved over the back of his mother's neck, her name sprawled over his upper arm.

Hazel woke up in the Dark Lord's firm embrace

Hazel woke up in the Dark Lord's firm embrace. The sun's rays falling on her hair, made it seem gold. She cast a Tempus charm and saw that it was half past eight. Her eyes fell on the wizard sleeping beside her. Smiling, she gently stroked his cheek and shook his shoulder. "Marvolo", she said softly, "Marvolo, get up. We need to leave. The Portkey leaves at half past nine. Marvolo!"

Said wizard yawned and stretched. "What time izzit?", he asked in a sleepy voice, which sounded very husky to Hazel, though she would never admit it. "It's half past eight."

"Some more time", he pleaded, drawing her closer and burying his face in her hair. He inhaled deeply and sighed in contentment. Hazel got up, with a lot of difficulty, pulled the covers off Marvolo and opened all the windows, filling the room with bright sunlight. She pulled his arm and made him sit up with an annoyed 'Oof'.

"When I come back, I want you fresh and dressed to leave", she said sternly. At his reluctant but frantic nod, she smiled. She went up to him and put her hands around his neck intertwining her fingers. She placed a chaste, but long, kiss on his cheek and left, leaving Marvolo grinning foolishly.

__________________________________________________________

A quick shower and a breakfast later, they bid farewell to the Weasleys, Hazel's godfathers and friends and the Malfoys and Lestranges.

The four boys and two adults put a finger on the glowing newspaper and off they went.

They landed in front of a beautiful cottage, the sound of the waves embracing the shores greeting them

They landed in front of a beautiful cottage, the sound of the waves embracing the shores greeting them. Even the weather seemed to rejoice their arrival for the sky was clear and a wonderful shade of blue.

The interior of the cottage was even better than its exterior. It was warm and comfy. Fairylights and lanterns decorated the walls and stairs.

There were three bedrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. There was also a courtyard with arrangements to dine. Hazel immediately knew where they were going to eat. Food was no issue, there was a Muggle food and drinks place nearby which also served on the beach.