|EPILOGUE|

"Dad, Sirius has a cold. We're brewing a Pepper up Potion for him", Ares shouted across from the manor.

"Alright", Marvolo's voice drifted.

The children did not bother their parents, they were *busy*

___________________________

Marvolo and Hazel were lying in bed, tired but completely sated. They were sweaty but happy. They felt contented.

All of a sudden, ruining their post-sex bliss, came a shout from their oldest, Erus.

He was screaming "NO"

They quickly grabbed robes to cover themselves and ran to the brewing rooms.

They arrived just in time to see the four boys, Erus, Ares, Hadrian and Sirius to vanish in a beam of lightning.

They were just about to panic, when the calendar on the wall caught Hazel's sight.

IT WAS THE SEVENTH OF NOVEMBER!!

The parents breathed a sigh of relief. They knew exactly where the four trouble makers had gone and they were glad that they had gone.

This only ensured that the future would not change and they would be together, forever.

So, we're done. I'd like to thank everyone who has read this story for giving my first fanfiction a chance. Thanks to everyone who has voted and commented, your votes and comments encouraged me to complete this book.

I'll be beginning a new fanfic soon. So stay tuned.

Do let me know if you have any preferences or wishes for particular events or pairings in the next book.

Love 😘

Cierra 💕