mission 🌺

Jungkook pov.

It's a lunch break and we're at canteen but I'm not interested in food I'm just staring at him (sigh) what should I do  I want to talk to him and more but his pushing me away ,

"Jungkook"

"Hmm?"

"Will you stop ?"

"What?"

"Will you stop staring at him, you're becoming creepy"

Jimin said__making  disgusting  face, I just rolled my eyes on that and sigh heavily.

"What's wrong kook?"

Yoongi hyung asked with concern and now jimin is looking at me with the same expression.

"It's nothi-"

"Don't you dare say it's nothing I can tell something is wrong with you and it's related to that quite kid"

"It's taehyung"

"Huh?"

"His name, it's taehyung don't call him quite kid hyung"

I said with law voice more like a whisper, I kept my head down as I was feeling so .......I don't even know what to feel anymore ,I feel a hand on my head ruffing my hair_____i looked up slowly and it was yoongi hyung .

"What's the matter kiddo? Do you like him?"

"I do ..."

"YOU WHAT!!? Jeon Jungkook finally has someone he likes!!?"

"Jiminie stop shouting"

"Ok ok I'm sorry but until now you never liked anyone, hell you didn't even talk to that Tory girl she was the hottest in our school"

Jimin said with amusement and shock. well___I can't blame him tho, I was never a person who would love or get into a relationship I never really cared about these things more like never believed....

"So what are you waiting for just go and talk to him"

"I tried hyung but he  just ignored me and I don't think he has any interest in me either"

I said as I became more sad , I looked over tae's direction he was munching
on his food_____looking so adorable with his Bread cheeks and pouty lips, without realizing I started to smile on my own.

"Kook, stop"

"Y-Yeah sorry I just- I couldn't stop myself"

'It's ok, don't worry we'll find a way to get him"

"No need I already Know what I had to do to get his attention"

I said with devilish smirk on my lips and jimin looked at me with suspicious eyes ,

"What's going on in this coconut head of yours?"

"Oh it's nothing I'll just make impossible for him to ignore me he won't have any option but to talk"

"Oh really, what you gonna do? Force him?"

He said in mocking menner but widen his eyes as my smirk became bigger and wider,

"Jungkook stop with this smirk you're giving me chills what are gonna do with that poor boy?"

"Bully him"

"You what!!?? Are you out of your mind Jungkook ? If you bully him he's gonna hate you and besides you can't bully someone just because their not giving you attention, you said you like him then how can you hurt a person that you like I swear if you even try to do anything bad to him I'm gonna kil-mmmm"

Jimin was speaking with one breath-non stop he wasn't even letting me complete and started to scold me I try to speak to tell him what I actually meant by bully him, he was just going on and on so I had to tell yoongi hyung to make him stop and he did by covering his mouth by his hand, oh gosh finally he stopped,

"calm down will ya I'm not going to hurt him"

"Than ?"

It was yoongi hyung since jimin's mouth....well face is covered with yoongi hyung's big hand .

"You see there's no way he's gonna talk to me if I approach him in normal way so I have to do it in my way"

''And that is??"

"Well nothing special I'm just gonna annoy the hell out of him that he has to be angry , flirt with him until his whole face turn into a red tomato and be as much funny as I can and make him laugh so hard that his tummy starts to hurt"

"You sure kook? I mean I trust you.... but look at him, up until now he never show any emotions he's like a person who doesn't want to get involved with anyone"

Jimin spoke with seriousness in his voice , I can see concern in his eyes and I know why , he doesn't want me to be hurt to be broken_____not again....

"I know hyung but I want to try to make him feel alive , you know my heart aches when I see that look on his face like he doesn't have anyone and those eyes they look empty but at the same time there are so many emotions in them , I want to pour out those emotions and make him happy"

"Well if you want to, than you should do with your whole heart don't you dare giving up in the middle of this mission"

Jimin warn me playfully and yoongi hyung gave me assuring smile, I chuckled as the word 'mission'..... well it is a mission I guess , mission to make him happy and alive.

Again I looked at tae and this time he was looking at me too , we started at each other for some time and than I gave him my biggest bunny smile and immediately he looked away I pouted a little but my pout  turned into a soft smile as I saw a pick dusk on his cheeks____wait did he just blush!? no no Jungkook don't be so full of your self maybe it was just my imagination ,I can't tell....

But I really wish it wasn't just an imaginary  thought but an actual blush , maybe he's not as cold as he's trying to show...... maybe ....... just maybe......

______________________________________

Hope you liked it

You can Share your thoughts on this book , just give a comment

           ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ