my story (3)

Jungkook POV.

"Tae ...."

I called him softly as he was snuggle up with me like a baby ,

"Hmm.."

The person was Jin hyung right? The one joonie hyung brought home

I asked as he let out a sigh and his hot breath tickled me on my neck ...

"Yeah it was him"

He said and we both went silent, after some minutes i asked him to continue...

"Can you continue now?"

I rubbed his back and I asked carefully not to make him sad or pressured,

"Yeah...."

Flashback

After the day namjoon has brought Jin home, things started to change,

Namjoon would always on his phone giggling and smiling talking to his special person, go on a date every Sunday or whenever he is free, smile like an idiot on his own..... and more....

Tae was happy for his hyungie but at the same time scared , he didn't wanted to see his hyungie suffering from the same thing again,

He wanted to know that this Jin is actually a good person or not, he needed to learn about this man for his hyungie's happiness.

Today was a special day since joon has told tae to be ready for something important, he wanted to tell him something very important to him.

'Hyungie what is it? And why are you looking so nervous ? "

"Tae i - i think i love him"

Joon said with so much fondness in his voice that made tae wonder how much his hyungie has fallen deep for this Jin . Yes he already knows the person his hyungie is talking about.....

"You mean Jin??"

Tae asked calmly and namjoon widen his eyes as his cheeks became pink while his ears were completely red , he looked like a cute puppy with his big eyes.

"H-How??..."

He asked suprised,

"Oh please hyungie, the way you stare at him ..... anyone could tell how lovesick you are for him"

Tae said with bored expression and namjoon screch the back of his neck...... feeling embarasse .....

'I want to confess to him"

"Ok go on"

Tae said with blank face and joon whine like a baby,

"Tae.... Please help me i don't know what to do .....
And what if he rejecte me"