start🌺

Jungkook pov.

Last night I couldn't sleep properly because of him. was thinking about how can I make him talk to me____well, at least stop ignoring me...my mind was full of tae , to be honest it's always been like this since the day I first saw him.

And now I'm waiting for him to come out from his dorm room , you see he still doesn't have any idea that I'm his neighbor__our rooms are next to each other and I'm super glad for that, whoever did the living arrangements I wish they they go to heaven.

Finally there he is looking so beautiful as always, he's wearing simple white shirt and blue pants but still is able look so ethereal___a living angel.(sigh)
'Kim taehyung your really not good for my health , I feel like my heart will jump out my chest and will follow you whenever you go....'

I came back from my thoughts and started to follow him , hey I'm not a stalker it's just our classes are same.... yeah....

"Hey sweet cheeks"

I called him sweet cheeks because he really have them , well I didn't test yet but just look at those bread cheeks so inviting and looks so sweet . So when I called him he quickly turned around and glared at me___wow I'm surprise how does he know I was calling him? Anyway I'm happy at least he responded...

"So you do have ears , not ignoring me like always?___it's good tho, you're being a good boy"

I said cockily getting into my bully character , he looked at me more like stared at me before turning again___ready to walk away but this time I didn't let him, I hold his wrist off course not so titely I don't wanna hurt my bab-I mean tae don't wanna hurt tae_____ahem....

"Leave me"

Fucking finally I was able to listen to his deep soul ful voice,

"Nope , you know little one, I really hate when someone ignores me"

"Like I care"

Wow that's a good reply , I'm impressed that he's not like those scaredy cats , and the way his eyes darkened as he glared at directly into mine gosh it's so hot ,

"Well you should because...."

Saying that I went closer to him until my lips were near his ears and whispered with law voice,

"If you don't____there will be  consequences that you probably wouldn't like sweet cheeks"

When I moved a little away from his ears just to look at his face____he looked a little stunned at our close proximity but soon composed his self and pushed me , I only smrik and wink at him____these made him wide his eyes and part his lips oh so slightly in shock.....God he looks so adorable with those big puppy eyes and little charry lips.

He was about to say something when the bell rings indicating that the class will be starting in no time so we hurriedly went into class and take our sits , before the class starts I take a glance at him and he was already looking at me but soon look away ,

I really don't know whether it's a good sign or not but something has starts between us , he did responded at my actions .... well not much but still he did and I guess it's a good start and hope these will lead me to his heart....

______________________________________

Sorry for the late update I was so sick 😷 and didn't have any anergy  to do anything ,so I couldn't write___hope you'll understand.

Hope you Enjoyed the new chapter ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨💜❣️💜