🌺 confusing

Jungkook POV.

"What do you mean by that hyung ? Do you know namjoon hyung?"

I asked with suspicion,

"Yes I do , we're like best buddies"

Yoongi hyung said as me and jimin shared a look of utter shock ,

"You never told me you're friends with tae's brother!"

Jimin shouted at yoongi who just sighed in frustration,

"And you never told me about the reason behind tae's condition as well jimin"

He defended himself with a calm tone. The thing is only I and jimin know about tae's past , yoongi hyung still didn't have any information about it.

"I didn't tell you because tae didn't want more people to know about his past and I was just respecting my best friend's decision"

"I  am doing the same! Namjoon had told me not to tell anyone about us being friends and I was just trying to fulfill my best friend's request"

Yoongi hyung said a little angrily this time and jimin fell silent,

"Ok, wait stop. So why didn't Joon Hyung want us to know about you guys being friends? And if you guys are that good of a friend then why did he never talk about anything to you whatever happened between him and tae?"

I asked as I was totally confused,

"As you know I was in the USA for the past three years and only came to Korea this year , so I don't know what happened in those three years and I never asked because I know he'll tell me everything when he feels comfortable enough to tell me"

Yoongi hyung said and I nodded understanding, this is the thing I like about yoongi hyung that he never pushed anyone for something and always waited for them to open up by themselves.... But still I have one more question,

"Hyung, did you inform Joon Hyung about tae's condition?"

I asked little hesitated, what if he had already told him ?!

"No I didn't. I know tae don't want joon to know about it and besides I know too how to be respectful about my friends decisions"

He said last line sarcastically as he side-eyed jimin...

"Hyungie , why are you so confident that joon hyung can never hate tae?"

I asked, trying to ease the tension between these short people- I mean short tempered people. Yoongi hyung closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath before speaking again

"I know he can never hate tae because he loves him so much. You know when he got to know that I'm in the same University as tae, he literally begged me to look after his little brother, he said that his baby brother is strong but still he needs care and someone to pamper him all the time, he was like 'please don't leave my baby alone even for a second' and was blabbering about how sensetive tae can get or how pouty he will be if you won't give him your attention and many more.... Joon was requesting me for hours just to take care of his angel . Yes he called tae as an angel his angel. I promised him to look after his baby brother but then he told me not to mention his name or the talk between us to anyone and specifically to tae I wanted to ask why but he stopped me saying he has his own reasons "

Yoongi hyung stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes before asking,

"Now tell me jungkook , how can a person who is worried sick about his baby brother ever hate him?"