soulmates (1)🌺

Jungkook POV.

"there is a rumar going around in business men that, joon hyung has kicked tae out of his life because he wanted to take his property and wanted to own everything just for himself that their parents had left for both of the brothers. and he has succeeded in his motives and now he is the only successor of Kim impairment and those billions worth property as well...."

I said thinking tae was still sleeping but...

"That's impossible! Hyung can never do that!!"

We flinched at the sudden voice of tae and saw him sitting on his bed while lookin extremely angry,

'Tae! Are you ok now? Do you feel any pain in your head or any dizziness? Are-"

"My hyungie can never do such a thing to his own brother! To His little tae tae!"

He cut my words and shouted with rage...

''Tae , we're not saying anything bad about your brother. It's just a rumar. Calm down please. I know that Namjoonie hyung can't be that low, I know him too and I am sure it's just a misunderstanding or something...."

I said with a soft voice, trying to convince him that no one is assuming his brother was wrong,

"How can you be so sure? I mean we are living in a cruel world, anyone could be bad , anyone could be a betrayal and you know tae..... most of the time, it's our closest ones who stab us from behind "

Jimin said with a cold expression on his face . The venom which was dripping from his words was enough to burn tae incide out,

"Enough of this bulshit jimin! Do you even know my hyung? No right! THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Tae was fuming in utter anger , his eyes were red as blood and he was so ready to throw some punches who ever tried to say anything bad about his dear hyung. I understand why he's so angry. Just imagine if someone says that your most important and the person you love the most is wrong and guilty for something you can never believe and that too without any verification, of course you'll be as angry as tae,

"Tae please calm down baby , Jimin didn't mea-"

"Yes I don't know anything about your HYUNG but you don't know anything about outside word either tae , it's not always made of some silly rainbows . You have to understand that and Stop blindly believing your hyungs. What if they are not like how you see them and exactly like the said rumar ? People these days can do anything for money.... Stop living in your dulu and see the reality"

Jimin said rather rudely to tae and I know why he's behaving like this. Poor boy had faced the worse betrayal of all.... But what should I do now? I don't know how to stop this argument between these two. The situation was getting out of control....

"Guys please calm down, let's talk about it peacefully . Maybe some rival companies are making this up"

Yoongi hyung said that but things only got worse,

"Maybe? So you too think my hyungie is bad? You still have doubts about this ? You said you're his friend , then how can you believe such rumars about him? How could you not trust your own friend?"

''Tae , I'm not -''

"Leave, a person like you can never be my hyungie's friend"

Without listening to any further, tae told them to leave,

"Tae! What is this behaviour? Is this the way you talk to yoongi hyung? Apologize to him now! I know it's hard to believe but you need to accept that your hyungs were after your money and when they got that , they throw you away like a fucking trash!! If he really did love you then why is he still angry with you for the accident which happened years ago? Why did he blame you for every bad thing that happened in his life? He doesn't love you tae , he never did "

Jimin was taking things way too far while tae was too not ready to back out , they needed to stop this before they hurt each other more...

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE!!! Do you think I'm an idiot? I know very well how selfish the world is but My world_ My hyung is not like that . He is the most purest and gentle person out there. Stop making him look like something he is not! Why are you guys deciding things on your own? How can you assume him guilty without any proof? I don't even have any property to begin with. How can he be stolen from me??"

''Tae ! We're just trying to help, I don't want you to go through the same hell I di-"

"Who said I need your help? I know my hyung, my family! So don't meddle in between something you don't even have"

We all went silent after what tae said,

"W-What do you mean?"

Jimin asked in shacked voice and tae scoff mockingly,

"Of course you won't understand my feelings as you don't have any family to begin with. You only have your father that too is always busy, you don't have a big brother nor any other siblings so how would you understand the love and purity of mine and hyung's bond. I may not have my parents with me but my both hyungies never once let me feel their absence but what about you? You're always alone..... Of course you wouldn't know how things work in a real family, how we trust each other and how we never leave each other's side when things get bad or how we comfort each other.... You don't know anything So keep your so called help and advice with you . You are never loved by your family then how would you know the real meaning of it?"

We all were shocked at tae's outburst. Never in my wildest dreams I thought tae can be these mean and blunt to someone... And it's not just someone, it's his own best friend __ his soulmate.
I know tae is only saying things in anger but he doesn't know how badly his words are hurting jimin,

''You're right.... I was never loved by anyone....''

Jimin said with tears in his eyes,he looked like he was about to cry. He tried to say something but tae looked away... giving him a cold shoulder and jimin left running while yoongi went behind him with worries...

"You shouldn't have said those things to jimin tae, that was out of line. You went too far. He was just worried about you because he too was betra-"

"Of course you would take his side. Didn't you hear what he said about me? About hyung? Fine then , go to him . What are you doing here? Just leave me alone"

I took a deep breath and decided to leave as I know tae won't listen to anything. Right now he's not in his right mind, I have to wait until he cools down his head .

'Ok... as you wish...."

I left the room and sat outside of it, near the door, no matter what I couldn't leave tae in this situation. I decided to wait for tae to calm down and then talk to him about everything in ditails.... I hope leaving him alone would make him feel better....

_____________

So sorry for the late apdate (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Hope you liked the new episode (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜