my story (4)

After the conversation, tae had left to his room while Jin was waiting in the living room for namjoon .

He needed to talk to namjoon about the situation as fast as possible, he didn't wanted to hurt their baby brother any longer.....

Soon the sound of door click and Jin immediately stood up, marching at the door . As soon as he saw namjoon he literally trew himself on his boyfriend,

Namjoon stumble back from the sudden hug but maintain his balance and hugged his baby back.
He was sure that something was wrong as he could feel the tears of his love which were wetting his shirt...

He remain silent and rubbed jin's back in soothing manner, soon Jin calm down and finally namjoon asked about the reason behind his sadness.

"What is it baby? Why are you crying? Did something happen while i was gone office?"

He asked as he made jin sit on his lap while caressing his soft cheeks,

'Joonie we are so bad"

He said as tears again started to pour in his eyes,

"What are you talking about love?"

Namjoon asked in confusion,

"We hurted our tae....."

He started and told everything that happened between him and tae , after hearing Jin , namjoon was feeling so angry on himself that he made his precious brother feel sad and hurted him, he was so guilty that, because of him his brother was feeling lonely all these days....

"Jinie don't worry ok? I will make it up to him i swear, I'll go and talk to him right away"

"Please do joonie, I'll be waiting in our room"

Jin said as he was about to leave but joon stoped him by holding his wrist,

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"I think you should go alone, he needs only you right now "

Jin replied with small smile and joon went to tae's room..

"Tae can i come in?"

Joon knock the door but got no reply, the thing is tae doesn't want anyone to hurt him more so he just staying quite and hoping that joon might be went away once he finds that tae is sleeping,

But for his surprise joon opened the door and came inside, tae saw him and hurriedly moved his blanket on..... pretending to be sleep.

Namjoon just smiled at his brothers cute act and went near the bed,

"Tae...."

He called tae in softest voice possible and moved the blanket down a little, he saw how hard tae was trying to keep his eyes shut ......he gently ruffled his hair as he bend down and kiss on tae's forehead lovingly......

"Tae , hyungie is sorry......i know i had made a mistake by neglecting you all this time . I was selfish to think only about me and forget about you completely.....I'm a bad hyung who couldn't even take care of his baby brother..... please don't be mad at me tae ........ please don't hate your stupid hyungie"