kinky 🌺

Jungkook POV.

In the morning i felt something heavy on me , i opened my eyes and saw the cutest thing ever..
My baby was sleeping peacefully on my chest while his cheek resting there perfectly and he was looking like a baby with his adorable big pout .....god i just want to kiss that soft lips of his .....

I was in my thoughts when i felt movment and immediately closed my eyes____pretending as if I'm still asleep,

I felt him moving and than something soft on my cheek.....wait did he just kissed me!!!!! I opened my eyes just to get disappointed as there was no sign of him, maybe it was just an imaginary kiss as i always think about it.....

I'm so mad at him, he didn't even say bye before leaving hump! (pouting and sulking)

I was about to get up when I saw my angel coming out from the bathroom looking so fresh and ethereal even in his bare fash .....how can someone be that beautiful....

"Jungkook!!!!"

"Huh? Wha-what happened?"

"I'm calling you from minutes but you just keep staring at me"

He said as he frowned angrily but he was looking so cute i couldn't find it scarry

"Oh sorry, so what was it again?"

"I said I'm leaving i have to get ready for classes"

He said and finally i realised he was wearing same clothes from yesterday,

"Why are you still wearing clothes?"

"What??!!"

He widen his eyes and ask confusing me but then I get what nonsense i just spoke,

"No, i mean why are you wearing same clothes, you can borrow mine...i don't really mind..."

"No it's fine and besides it won't fit me you're so..... buff"

He said as his eyes started to traveling all over my body......wait did he just gulp?!!

"Aham, I'm leaving now see you in class"

Saying that he literally ran out of my dorm ..... cute....

So, my baby is kinky ....(smirk)

____________•••••••____________

All day tae was looking at me , well more like staring at me.... Why? Because I'm wearing black tight shirt with two upper buttons open which shows my buff chest and skin tight ripped blue jeans that shows my thigh muscles perfectly , today was the best day! you know tae couldn't take his eyes off of me he was just staring and staring me and some times i even saw him glaring at the people who were trying to cheak me out .....i think his possesive....but i shouldn't be so full of my self i mean he doesn't even like me ....why would he be-

"Jungkook let's go , you're spacing out again"

"Coming jimin"

our last class has ended and now it will be PE ,

'Just Wait my sweet smiles your bunny gonna feed his kinky baby enough to make him feel hot.....'

Our PE professor has something to do with principal so he didn't gave any instructions and just told us to do whatever we want,
Some of the students were doing exercises and rest of were just sitting around gossiping.....not everyone like PE

i stared to do push-ups looking straight at tae and he too was staring at me .....well my muscular body without any hesitation or shame , wow i didn't know my baby can be that bold but i like it.

I noticed how he was biting his lips and gulping time to time, I'm feeling so fuking proud of my self right now cause in these big space so many students are working out but all tae's attention is only on me , thanks to my past self to dicide on doing workout , it's really paying off right now.

Our staring session disturb by clumsy jimini who tripped over nothing and fall on the ground , not before spoiling drink on tae .....as a result tae has to go to the changing room to wear something clean and offcourse I'm following him.

He was about to open the locker when i went near him and blow air in his ear, he flinch and immediately turn around with angry pout,

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing ~"

"Jungkook it's not funny you almost gave me heart attack and besides why are you here again?"

He said as he rubbed his chest with his hand , trying to clam his fast beating heart..

"Enough about me , you tell me what were you doing ?"

I asked and he looked at me_____confused,

"What?"

"You were staring at me, no correction! You were eating me up with your trusty eyes"

I said as i pin him to the locker, he gasp and started to looking everywhere but me...

"W-what do you mean? i-i wasn't doing such things"

He said with pink cheeks looking as adorable as ever,

"Oh really......that means you don't like these..."

I said as i hold his hand and traveled it on my chest and abs .....i really don't know from where I'm gaining these much of a confidance to do these things with tae .....but I'm loving it...

"Of-Offcourse not you perv!"

He said that but his hand was still traveling on my body on his own even after I had realised it ...

"Ohhh say the person who is shamelessly feeling my muscles"

I said and he widen his eyes as his cheeks became bright red ,

"I-I'M not it's you who's holding my han-"

He stopped as i show him both my hands in air and look down on his hand which was still there on my abs freely...... touching them ...

After looking at his hand he immediately removed it from me and looked at me with his puppy eyes and angry pout,

"What? Why are you looking at me like this i ain't do any bad , i don't stare at other's body like a hungry tiger"

I said and he huffs cutely before pushing me aside and running out with his crimson red cheeks, god i just love to tease him and i love him even more....

______________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Our bunny boy will tease and make tae tae blush even more in upcoming chapters,

their love will bloom with soft smiles and noughty teases with lots of cuddles and kisses....

Stay tuned ( ꈍᴗꈍ)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Borahae 💜💜