🌺soulmates (4)

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH MOM?!"

Bogum shouted with tears steaming down from his eyes while jimin flinched from the sudden scream , he had never once seen his hyungie getting this angry nor raising his voice but today he saw a new face of Bogum..... So scary and angry, totally different from his usual calm and kind self,

"Don't you dare Bogum, do not raise your voice on me"

Their mother said strictly with a cold emotionless face, making jimin more scared than he already was ...

"Then what should I do mom? How can you do that to my dad? He loved you so much and you..."

"Your dad? Love me?"

She said confusing everyone except for jimin's father.... Then she went near bogum and whispered something in his ears which shocked bogum to his core, he couldn't digest what he heard and the poor boy stumbled back ... Almost falling down...

"Hyungie! Are you ok? What did she tell you? "

Bogum remained silent, he was looking so lost and broken. Jimin couldn't see his hyungie like that and decided to ask his mother directly...

"What did you said to hyung mom ? What did you do??"

"Don't question me you dumb bi-"

"ENOUGH !! I won't let you speak this way to my children , if you want to leave then go away, I don't need a gold digger cheater in my house!"

Mr.park shouted with rage and Mrs. Park just rolled her eyes , finally leaving but before that she stopped and looked at the lost bogum and offered him something...

"You can come with me Bogum , I can assure you ..... You will live a better life with me_ with your family then here"

Bogum looked at her with his burning fire eyes which were turned red from crying and screamed his lungs out,

"YOU ARE NOT MY FAMiLY !! I HATE YOU! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!"

He caught violently as he screamed very loudly, jimin ran to his hyungie and started to caressing his back in a soothing manner , trying his best to help his hyungie....

His mother didn't said anything and left , that was the last time they saw her ....

After she was gone jimin was very disturbed with everything that has happened and started to have anxiety attacks, bogum was there whenever he needed him and would always take care of his baby brother with his all , he was being strong for jimin while hiding his all sadness ....

Jimin was sad and hurt because of his mother's betrayal but was more worried about his father's condition, he was scared he would lose his father too just like his mother. Looking at jimin's poor condition mr.park decided to tell his children the truth behind his illness....

"Jimin , bogum I want to tell you about something"

Both of the boys became tense , now what else is gonna happen? Is something bad? What if their dad too going to leave them? Thoughts like that were starting to roam around their heads but before they can get worse, Mr. park told them the good news,