heart beat 🌺

Jungkook pov.

I step closer to him carefully not wanting to frighten him farther, I bend down and touch him softly but he flinch badly and started shack even more ,

"I-Its a-all m-my f-fault h-he w-will d-die b-because o-of m-me i-it's a-all....."

He was rumbling that again and again in his weak voice, I wested no time to take him into my arms and make him sit on my lap as I started to cradle him like a child and softly rubbing his back_drowning circle in soothing motion while saying sweet nothings.

"Shhhh it's ok tae you're safe I'm here your bunny is here you're not alone baby calm down it's ok now everything is ok you're safe my sweet cheeks I'm here.... "

Taehyung pov.

I was afraid and alone my body was shaking badly in this darkness but suddenly I felt a hand on me and I flinched away but soon those hands were wrapped around me__holding me as if I'm something so fragile and precious , surprisingly I felt so safe in those hands .

Then I heard a soothing voice calling me again and again , I recognize that soft voice immediately___it's him it's my bunny. He was whispering sweet words to me and I find my self getting calm,

I felt my body become light and the fear dissipates into nothingness , slowly I regain control of my body as my vision started to clear.

First thing I saw was a hard chest of my bunny , I find my self on his lap while he drawing circle on my back in soothing manner , I look up and mate with his eyes___he was looking at me with such adoration I couldn't control but to tear up again,

"Hey, don't cry baby I'm right here..."

I snif as I nodded my head and buried my face into his chest again , I can clearly feel his heartbeat and for some reason it is making me clam . I really love hearing his heart beat this is my favorite music from now on, the way it gets faster when I'm near him___it feels so good and special......

"Angel we need to leave now , let's go to the dorm yeah?"

Saying that he started to pull away his hands from me .... no .... n-no .... don't leave , is he gonna leave me too? .... No I don't want be alone .... please.... No....

"NO!! d-don't leave n-no stay...."

I started to panic and clutch onto him titely

"Ok ok clam down I'm not leaving you , I'm right besides you"

He stand up with me still into his arms , he lift me up__like a koala take his baby to his chest ,

Soon we reach somewhere , maybe my dorm or his,

"We're at my dorm now ok so no need to be worried , sleep here tonight you won't feel alone"

"Hmm"

"I'm gonna put you on bad ok so don't freak out I'm just gonna lay you down here and watch you from sofa , I'm not leaving anywhere I'm here____with you..."

Saying that he lay me down on soft mattress and was about to leave but I stopped him by holding his hand he looked at me confused ,

"C-can you sleep w-with me i-i..."

I couldn't speak further since I my self don't know what to say , I don't understand why I felt so safe with him or why even now I'm unable to leave his hand,

"It's ok my cute sweet cheeks you don't have to tell me why"

And he just smiled and lay down beside me , I stare at him for some time and than my lips utter something embarrassing ...

"Can I put my head on your chest , your heart beat__it makes me calm"

I became tomato after I saw his shocking expression , awwweee what in the world am I speaking...!!!

"No I'm sorry i-"

I was trying to make it less embarrassing when he just take my head softly and put it on his chest as he moved little closer to me.

I couldn't help but sigh in contact , it feels so good and soon he started to play with my hair__patting my head time to time.

"Now sleep without any worry baby"

I felt something soft on my head as if his lips, wait did he kissed me? but I couldn't concentrate as my eyes felt heavy and soon I was in my dream land ...

______________________________________

Happy new year guys 🎉

Hope you'll be able to get what you desired in this year ❣️

Have a happy and healthy year ahead 💜💜