friendly 🌺

Jungkook POV.

It's been a week , after the doctor visit
and things did change with tae , he talk more than before__spend time with us without feeling awkward , his being friendly with me and jimin and yoongi hyung too, this makes me feel sooo better at least he's trying...

After we came from hospital he had locked himself in the dorm for good two hours, those hours were the longest of my life___i was so worried about him but I have to give him some space so I just sat outside of his door__waitting for him to come out,

While sitting there alone, I started to sing my favorite song 'nothing like us' I really love that song and looks like he too like this song as he opened the door and asked me to go in , he made me sing the whole song and I happily do as he wants...

He started to feel comfortable around me and my friends___jimin and yoongi hyung, I'm so relieved that his letting people in, in his little bubble,

Right now we're at canteen as our most of the classes are over , we're just eating and chilling like other students.

"Tae , my dad told me about your phobia , I know it's your personal matter but please give us call if you ever feel the need okay, we're freinds after all"

Jimin said with a sweet smile and concerns was leaking in his voice , mr.park the doc. is jimin's father and when he knew about him being friends with tae he asked him to help tae for being more comfortable around others so as an angel jimin is he was more than happy to help tae.

"I will Mimi"

Wait did tae just called him by a nickname??!! ..........I want one too...

"Mimi?"

Jimin asked a little confused,

"Umm yeah , can I call you Mimi ? It's just that I like giving nicknames to the people who are close to me"

"Of course you can !! I'm so happy! tae it's so cute"

Jimin got excited and pinch his cheeks while calling him cute, uggh that's no fair....I want to touch his soft bread cheek too but whenever I try to do that__or even think about it my heart starts to thump loudly in my chest I feel so warm inside me, it feels as if I'm gonna burn if I touch him__my entire body gets on fire whenever I think about touching him even if it's just minimum...

"Why are you pouting kook?"

Yoongi hyung asked me with an evil smirk on his face, yeah yeah laugh about it I'm freaking jealous!!

"Hey , what happened to you?"

Tae asked me and it felt good , it really does but I'm still mad , how can he pay all his attention on jimin?(pout)

"Oh so finally you realize that people do exist other than this MiMi"

I answered him sarcastically and he just giggled about it, like seriously!! I mean I love hearing his sweet giggles but why he's making fun of me...

"Bunny, you're such a baby"

Bunny.....uhh how sweet it sounds when he calls me , his deep yet soft voice always melts me inside out .......
Wait ! I have a nickname too ! he always call me bunny!!!! ...

"Jungkook stop"

"Huh ? What?"

"Your smiling like an idiot and it's looking so creepy"

Jimin said as I was literally smiling on my own after my baby bear called me his bunny , yes his bunny___no one else can call me that,

"Tae are you free after classes?"

I asked with hope,

"Umm yeah?"

"Great! than can we hang out ? I wanna take you somewhere"

I asked him out. Well not exactly but still I did and he is not answering ....... God what do I do? Did I make him uncomfortable? Is he's thinking of me as a creep ? I should have waited for-

"Yeah sure.."

Wait , did he just say yes!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so happy !! My baby will go out with me.,.

"Bunny?"

"Hmm..."

"You're doing that again"

"What?"

"You're again smiling like an idiot"

Jimin said loudly but all I could heard was my tae tae's cute giggles ....
I'm so glad love that you excepted to hangout with me , today I'll make sure to make you happier!

______________________________________

Hope you liked it

Next chapter will be full of fluff and more fluff

(✿^‿^)(✿^‿^)