phobia 🌺

Jungkook pov.

As we enter in the doc's cabin , tae started to feel nervous and he tighten the hold of my hand , to make him feel better I give a little squish to his Palm and started to draw circle back of his hand with my thumb .

"Welcome Jungkook , after so long . How's your sister doing?"

Doc. Park asked me with warm smile on his face and I felt tae too get relax by his friendly attitude,

"She's doing great Mr. Park , all thanks to you"

"Oh come on Jungkook that is my duty to help and cure the needed one and by the way didn't I told you to call me uncle?"

He playfully glared at me and I chuckled at his childish behavior , he's really good at setting up a light atmosphere,

"Mr. Par- sorry , I mean uncle this is taehyung the boy I talked about..."

"Oh hello there mr. Kim nice to meet you"

He smiled at tae and tae did the same , greeting him a little hello after words.

"First Jungkook I need you to wait in waiting room until I examine Mr.kim"

I nodded my head and was about to leave when I felt tug on my shirt and off course it's my baby , he looked at me with his big puppy eyes__pleading me not to leave him.

"Hey don't worry , I'm not going anywhere ok, I'm standing right here at the out side of the door__if you need me just give me a call and I'll be right by your side in seconds"

I assure him and he slowly nodded his head after leaving my shirt , I looked at doc. worried but felt calm after getting a warm smile with nod from doc.

Taehyung pov.

After bunny left I take some deep breaths to make my self calm,

"Are you ok now mr.kim?"

Doc. Park asked me as I nodded my head,

"That's good, so now I will ask you some questions and I want you to answer it correctly and truthfully , can you do that?"

He asked me politely with soft voice making me feel comfortable , I said a little yes and he began with the question,

"Let's start with the basic , how do you feel when you are alone ? I saw how you didn't want Jungkook to leave and the way he described your condition on call I might already get what the matter is"

He said with confidence as I widen my eyes a little , I guess he's good with his work...

"You can tell already ?"

"Well not until you answer my questions"

"O-oh yeah right , umm so when I'm alone it's always a mess just a thought of being alone give me goosebumps, I feel chest pain and dizziness , my heart rat increases and some time I even feel like I'm gonna throw up"

I answered him with some difficulty as I already was sweating badly and my body was shacking as well , I was feeling all those symptoms which I just described,

"Easy easy mr. Kim you're not alone yeah, just breath ....right just like that"

After some be heavy breathing I was back to normal,

"Mr.ki-"

"Please call me taehyung or tae"

I told him to call me by my name as it was quite awkward to here Mr. Kim , hearing my request he smiled at me while nodding his head,

"Ok then so tae did anything happen in your past , some event or incident that is still disturbing you or a memory that is not really a happy one?"

Doc. Asked me carefully ,not to make me feel uncomfortable__he asked me with words which won't make me any sad but after hearing that I couldn't help but to think of that incident,

"There is"

I answered as my tears started to drip from my eyes ,

"Hey it's ok tae , stay calm . Can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"I-i...."

I couldn't speak further as my heart was hurting so badly just by the mare thought of that day, that day when I almost lost my most important person.....all because my stupidity...

"Tae I know it's different to recall the memories of your life which is not so good but please... I need to Know so that I can help you___so that we can help you.... me and Jungkook..."

After hearing my bunny's name , I felt the need to tell him as I don't want my bunny to get disappointed____I sniff a little before nodding my head and I started to explain him everything...

______________________________________

Jungkook pov.

I was waiting impatiently for doc's call as I was so worried for tae, the way he looked at me with his puppy eyes I really really didn't wanted to leave him but I had to and now I'm bitting my nails while standing at the door when...

"Jungkook!"

I heard doc was calling me ,so I went in immediately,

"How is he ? Wait where is he? Is his condition ok ? There's no need for worries right? Is he-"

"Calm down Jungkook , his there in the check up room it's attached with my cabin remember?"

"Y-Yeah sorry I was just so worried"

"I understand, now first take a sit"

I did as he told me,

"Jungkook he has autophobia"

He said and I blinked few times to understand ,

"W-what is autophobia?"

"Autophobia is the fear of being alone or lonely. Being alone, even in a usually comforting place like home, can result in severe anxiety for people with this condition.

People with autophobia feel they need another person or other people around in order to feel safe.

Even when a person with autophobia knows they're physically safe, they may live in fear of:

Being Unwanted or unloved or strangers , there is more but in tae's case it's the first two reasons

There is something happened in his past that made him fear of being alone , he thinks there is no one who would love him any longer and will be stay alone forever.

Autophobia is an irrational anxiety that develops when a person think they may end up alone

The person may be unable to function normally until they no longer feel alone. When they're alone, they may feel a desperate need to end their solitude as soon as they can.

Doc. Explained to me and I was now more alert , I will never leave him alone ,

"What happened to him that he is having this phobia?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that since tae doesn't want you to know"

"But-"

______________________________________

Hopefully you'll like it

Borahae 💜💜💜💜