25

I started this in 2016 Lmaoo I'm a whole ass adult now. Harry changed and shit so I have but I thought why not start this again. Reading over what I wrote when I was like 15 gives me chills lol. So cringe💀 shit it's still cringe😭

"You're safe that's what matters to me." Liam whispers placing a cold hand on my cheek. We stay in the apartment above the doctor. Apparently she wants to check up on me some more, I've gotten much worse since I vomited up Harry's blood. My fever has subsided but I know it'll just come back again. It's been doing that for about three days since Liam mated me for himself. My body is rejecting his blood.

He sighs getting up to retrieve water from the night stand. "Will I be like that lady downstairs? On the run living in a country I know nothing about." I question him. My eyes flutter close. He doesn't say anything for a while

I start to think that he's left the room. "No. You won't be like her. She was weak... forced herself into hiding she could've fought but she chose not to. She's powerful on her own you know, she made her choice."

I drink the glass of water placed in my hands.

"I don't have powers like her." He scratches at his head. "I was thinking something..." He takes the glass from me replacing the cool cloth on my head. "What if you were to turn? Into someone like me?" I ball up my fist. "Never." I spit. Closing my eyes at the sharp pain in my stomach. "It's happening again huh?" I grunt as the pain grows. "It was just a thought. You'd have those powers. Strength and agility amongst other things. You will never feel pain from any weapon of any sorts. You will understand the feeling of a mate-" he stops his words.

"I'm sorry." I sigh sitting up from the bed

"Lydia you're too weak..." I ignore his concerns. "If I hadn't met Harry none of this would happen." Tears falling down my face. "That isn't true Lydia." I shake my head "It is! This is all his fault I hate him!" I sob into my hands. "Lydia you're burning up this isn't good." I don't feel hot I actually feel very cold. "We have to call the doctor it's midnight I know her and her husband must be up by now."

My eyes flutter close, I can feel my body fall to the ground "Help her I can't- just do something!"

"She's rejecting it all her body is rejecting everything. The spells, the blood... it has to be doings by another witch." I feel hands all around my body. I try to speak to them to explain what I'm feeling but I can't nothing comes out. "She's gone into shock. Only her mate can heal her now- Liam I'm sorry but she won't make it at this rate." I'm dying? But I'm awake I can hear you all. 'Liam!' I shout but nothing. He doesn't respond.

Liam

"Did Harry do this?" I seethe. Saoirse sighs placing Lydias body back onto the bed. "I'm not so sure anymore her body is having all of this adverse affects... unfortunately her mark cannot be removed that easily compared to others. She's the mate to the king. It was never going to be that easy."

"I took her to you because I heard you were the best and now what?!" A hand is placed onto my shoulder "Watch your tone." Her husband states calmly

A tiny knock on the apartment door breaks the conversation of all of his. "They have no scent." Saoirse state's standing up from the bedside. "No one else knows we are up here." I'm standing in front the door in seconds. "Who's there?" I question.

Almost immediately I'm knocked off my feet. The door and its hinges fall on top of me as assailants pile into the room. Royal guards. "Liam take her and run!" I throw the door off my being and I rush to Lydia's side. "We-" My words get cut off when I'm thrown against the wall completely thrown right through it. "Fuck." I groan standing on my own. Those guards reflexes are pretty quick.