13

Harry

"So you've dropped her back home?" Louis questions eating a sandwich. He didn't even look up.

"Yeah I did." I sigh taking a seat by the counter "Tonight could've gone worse Louis."

"I know but I warned you about having someone so young and inexperienced, you should have waited." He tsks and I scoff  "You don't understand just because you and Danielle met just years ago doesn't make you a fucking wiz."

"You're right harry." He walks away from me and walks up the stairs. I watch after him "Mate I'm sorry." I say calling after him but he doesn't turn back.

I shouldn't have mentioned Danielle it's hard for him seeing that she's the vampire in the relationship and not him. She had to stay back in England a request my father made for the army.

I walk into my bedroom and head straight for the shower. Lydia. That name rings through my mind. I can sense that the compulsion is gone. It's always been gone ever since I took off that anklet, I made sure I took it back.

I wanted to see if she actually does love me... Have a chance at loving me and she does. She still thinks she is under but she's not and she doesn't even know it yet.

I curse at my self though for what I did to her father, her family and her. I love her with everything that's in me and I won't part from her unless she wants me to. And even if she did I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let her go then.

I get out the shower wrapping the towel around my lower half. I run my hands through my wet hair.

I change into shorts and dry my hair with the towel, then taking a seat on my bed. I feel thirsty but I decide against drinking blood tonight. Punishment for me.

Since vampires can't sleep I just close my eyes and daydream about Lydia and I.

*********

"Hey I shut the blinds so you can come out." Louis says and I nod

Even though he is pissed at me he wouldn't leave behind his duties. "I apologize greatly for last night." I say getting out of bed. And he laughs "It's pretty much alright, actually I have to tell you something. Meet me in the living room." He says leaving

Confused I head to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. When finished I head to the living room. He's sitting at the dining table, only time he looks serious is when...

"You reported didn't you?" I ask taking a seat and he nods. "How's Danielle?" I ask and a smile comes to his face "She's good actually. She misses me Harry." He says with sad eyes and I apologize "I told her that you found your mate and she says now the both of you can come to England. And if you go back to England I go with you." He chaste, not seeming to meet my eyes.

Scrunching my eyes in confusion "Yeah that's correct but I'll be staying a little longer for Lydia's sake." I tell him "I'm getting close to her now and I want her family liking me." He laughs at my response

"Harry listen to yourself! You sound like a fucking bitch. You are a predator! A vampire! Take what belongs to you." He snaps slamming his fist down

I get up out my seat the chair falling in the process. "Who the fuck do you think your talking to?! I'm not a fucking bitch! I'm doing this for my mate. You wouldn't fucking know the feeling of being a vampire and finding your mate now would you? How when you see your mate a flash of your future shows and how your actions and your words affect them now would you?!" I shout

He stays quiet, that's what I fucking thought. "Know your place, I'm your fucking king you little shit." I walk away from the table and head straight to the fridge Louis restocked yesterday. When I reach the fridge I open it to be met with so much blood. Grinning I take one. Punishment is over. About to open it Louis words stop me.