23

Harry
"Pack everything all of it don't leave out anything!" I yell to my parents servants who are now mine. I'm tired but I cannot sleep. This is bad real bad. How did they manage to get in? They poisoned them. It was the witches but it wasn't an over throw. Whoever it was most likely wants me dead as well. I have a gut feeling but I don't want to say it. I don't want to mention it. Dad told me stories as a child but they aren't real they can't be real.... Are they?

"King Harry." I turn to the voice. Zayn bows to me, "What?" I say. "We are almost done packing..... Will Queen Lydia join us?" I was dreading this question "Yes she will be." He nods walking away. Yes she's young and I wanted her eased into this life but she's my mate she has duties and obligations. I curse drinking a cold glass of blood to ease this sickly feeling. My parents are gone. I look around the garage one last time. I have spent a lot of memories here some I wish to take back. I have duties and obligations I'm doing this for my parents my nation and most importantly myself. They have prepped me all there life for this. Even when I told them about the revolution that would take place conquering here for my mate they allowed me to, said it was better for the future King to see its competitors or perhaps they're new friends.

"King Harry." I roll my eyes "Louis call me harry I give you and Lydia the permission to do so." He nods "What's next?"

"I want a line up of everyone who was on duty to watch the outside gates I want a line up of all security in charge of that day and I want to know who let this fucking happen and most importantly I want to know why."

"A war officially has begun."
——

I knock on Lydia's door. I twist the ring around my finger. It's sunset the most dangerous time for me right now but I have two guards with rings on sight for me and an umbrella over my head. Now that I'm king I'm getting all the treatment father and mother had. The door creeks open. "Jeremy." I state. He glares at me "You used some magic on my family and took my daughter marking her! Are you out of your mind Harry?!" I sigh "May I come in?" He laughs "You aren't welcome here Harry, leave I will call the cops." I clench my fist. "I am asking you nicely while I still have composure Lydia is coming with me to England we have duties as King and Queen to attend to." He scoffs "She isn't going anywhere and quite frankly I could give a shit whether the king and queen of vampires died."

Force Entry

My guards nod pushing their way inside. Jeremy falls back and I step in after "Pack everything she needs and cater to her." They do as told. Her mother cries running up the stairs perhaps to Lydia. Her sister and brother glare my way. "I'm sorry." I tell them. Her sister cries "You aren't sorry if you were you wouldn't let her go with you." The first bag of her things drop to my feet. "Where is she?" I question. They say nothing "Where is Maria?" Didn't she go upstairs to get her "She isn't here." Her brother smirks. This pisses me off "Where is she? I'm not asking again." I snap. He starts to laugh "Far away from here asshole." I growl using my speed and my hand clutches around his neck. "One of you tell me or he dies." Jocelyn gasp and Jeremy says nothing.

Her scent I can't recognize it. A guard tells me. I sniff the air. I can't either. "NOW!" I roar. He kicks at me. "Tell me." I loosen my grip when he opens his mouth opens to speak, "F-fuck you." I growl and toss him across the room. He lands against the wall knocking him out cold. Jocelyn runs up to help him. Jeremy runs up to me in an angry shout but my guards are already on it. They block me from him as he takes the gun I sensed from his pants. The guard grabs it before he can shoot it. "I will tear every part of your body limb from limb. I will let your daughter be drained for my guards. I will kill your son right before your eyes and turn him into someone like myself." I spit. He cries landing in his knees. "She's my little girl I just can't let you take her." He sobs, "She agreed." He cries harder "Just tell me... tell me where you have taken her I'll have mercy on your family and I'll bring her back here to say goodbye." I'm getting anxious. My eyes twitch my fist clenching. My body radiates with heat. "P-please." I beg. I can feel it. Him... he's coming out. I want to control it but my anger I need to let it out.