21 Part 1

Lydia

"I'm alive?" Everything hurts especially my right shoulder.

"Yeah you're fine." I open my eyes or at least I try to. "It's alright you got it." At this my eyes slowly peel open. "Liam?" I question, still feeling like I'm in a daze

"No baby it's Harry." His voice sounds strained

"Harry?" I blink a few times. He's sitting next to my head. I look away from him and focus on my surroundings. I'm laying on a bed and once I clearly analyze the room I realize I'm back inside my house. "How did I..."

"I brought you here along with your mother and father and your siblings. They are safe don't..." I sit up before he finishes his sentence and I instantly regret it because I'm pulled back down. I turn my head to see just what pulled me down and it's a chain. A freaking chain.

"Harry what's going on... I- why am I chained to the bed?" I ask immediately feeling scared for my life.

"Hey shh..." he attempts to soothe me "I just want to protect you, make sure you're ok. That's all." He rubs up and down my arm.

"Where's Liam?" I question again and he looks away from me getting up front the bed. He sighs "Stop it." He snaps all of a sudden his hands in fist at his sides, I flinch at his tone. "I don't-"

"Stop asking me about him." He continues. He turns to me and his eyes are orange, not the usual calm green.

"Are you hurting anywhere, anywhere at all?" He questions rushing to me

"Umm I, my arm." I say and Harry smiles "Here take a drink." He bites his wrist and he shoves it right in front of me. I look away in disgust and I turn away from him. "It doesn't hurt that bad."

He's gone mad.

My bedroom door opens and I take my attention away from Harry. It's Louis?

"Harry we have a problem." His voice is tight and he doesn't even acknowledge me. "Louis..." I say and he doesn't even give me a sign that he sees me here.

"I'll be right out." Harry says and Louis nods "Hurry up." He closes the door behind him. Harry sighs "Let my arm go." I tell him and he snaps his head towards me

"I want to see my family, I want to know how Jocelyn and Emanuel are doing." I continue

At this Harry gets up and exits the room. "HARRY!!" I shout after him tugging at the chain.

A sob escapes my lips and a second later the door opens, me thinking it's Harry I immediately look at the door.

"Jocelyn!" I cry and she barges in the room "Lydia!" She says rushing to me her arms immediately wrap around me.

"Ouch." I flinch as she squeezes my arm. "Sorry." She says letting me go. "It's alright... How is everyone?!" I ask getting to the point

"Everyone is fine." She smiles weakly. She looks at the chain, then back at me not saying a word.

"Well find me the key?" I laugh tugging at the chain. "I can't do that." She says

"What do you mean? Take this off me Jocelyn." I tug at it.

"Why are these even on me?" I cry hitting the chain. "I-" Jocelyn starts but stops and looks at the door. "Please tell me." I whisper to her and she finally looks at me. "Don't tell Harry that I told you." She says and I nod "yeah of course just tell me" I say and she narrows her eyes at me "I'm serious Lydia."

"So am I" I say and she sighs running her hand over her face. "I shouldn't even be telling you." She says

Before I can pressure her she speaks up.

"When the man with the gun shot at you, you yelled for someone to stop him, do you remember?" She ask and I nod recalling my last events since I woke up here

"Who was it?" She ask me, my eyes scrunch in confusion. What does this have to do with anything?

"Liam." I say and she nods. "Well that's exactly who saved you. You fell and we heard a thud, I thought you died on the spot." She cries

"Liam ran to you and... and he..."

"And he what Jocelyn?" Feeling a little anxious. "In order to save you he had to give you his blood." I nod, Harry did that with Emanuel and dad.

"Harry wasn't to happy about that."

"When Liam gave you some of his blood for the first time of having vampire blood it can do things to the human body."

"Do things like what?" I question looking at her crazy

She clears her throat "You'll feel a sort of connection to him, you'll start to want him in ways..."

"Stop!" I say and she does "I get it."

"And because Harry hasn't marked you this is a big problem. Which is why Harry has you tied here, you can't see or go near Liam at all. He knew what he did was wrong and that's why Harry is pissed. It's a crime where they are from"

"Liam told Harry that because I had rejected him he feels a sort of connection towards you now."

I try to register everything, everything.

Footsteps are heard, they are hard and heavy. "I have to go now." Jocelyn says and scurries out of the room "Jocelyn wait..." she closes the door behind her.

I sigh thinking about what Jocelyn just told me.

My bedroom door opens again and it's Harry. "Jocelyn is fine then right just like I said." He says walking towards me. I nod.

"I know she told you." Harry says

"Then you know that it is completely stupid, I don't have feelings for Liam." I say and he just nods taking a seat on the bed. "I know." He kisses my forehead.

He takes my hand and he uncuffs me. I rub my wrist.

"Let's get you something to eat, but first clean up. I'll be waiting downstairs." He kisses my forehead again and leaves the room.

I get up from the bed and I head straight to the bathroom. I turn on the shower unwrapping my bandaged shoulder. The wound is gone, so why does it still hurt?

I don't even look at myself in the mirror and I head straight in the shower, if I do I wouldn't like what I'll see. I washed myself scrubbing very hard on my skin. A light breeze hits me and I shiver. Taking that as my signal to the leave the shower I wrap the towel around me then brush my teeth.

I leave the bathroom and the wind hits me again. I immediately look to my window and notice that it's open. I rush to it and close it.

It wasn't opened before.

"You're right, it wasn't."

I snap my head in the direction of the voice.

"What are you doing in my room?" I gasp

-----------

Lo siento my people!!! 😭

I was editing my books as well as this one so it took awhile

I will be updating daily now so don't worry to much about that and thanks to those who are still here😘😘