No Matter What

I can't believe I thought this man was kind! Dark shadows have fallen over Ganondorf's features, making him look like a demon king that has just crawled to the surface. This is not the same man I met outside the stadium. This... this man is the criminal Link and Father have warned me about.

"I don't care what it takes, I want Link gone before the 50th minute," he orders Zant and his son.

"I'm trying! But I'll get a red card if I keep ramming my cleats into his legs," the pale player exclaims to the coach.

"Weren't you listening? I said I don't care!" Ganondorf barks in hushed tones. He looks around to make sure that nobody is listening and I quickly turn my head away from them. I'm on the other side of the frosted glass that covers the benches but I'm still scared that he'll recognize me somehow. "Make sure he doesn't ever play sports again!" Ganondorf whispers and my heart drops.

"Well I don't know what else to do," Zant sighs. "His ankles are drenched in blood but he refuses to stop playing."

"Go for his left knee, he had surgery a couple of years ago," Ganondorf says to them without a trace of mercy in his voice. "Dismissed."

Zant and Ganon nod at the coach and turn their backs to him.

"Not you," the father says to his son. Ganon stops but doesn't turn to face his father. "What's wrong with you? Why aren't you scoring any points?"

"I scored a goal, it's 1:1," Ganon defends himself.

"I don't want 1:1. Score more goals."

"Fine."

"What'd you just say?" Ganondorf growls.

"Yes, sir," Ganon snarls.

"That's what I thought. And listen..." Ganon turns his head slightly to look at the coach. "If Zant fails, I need you to get Link off the field."

"And how do you suggest I do that?"

"If he is still playing in the 50th minute, get in a fight with him. He'll get suspended," Ganondorf says under his breath. I step closer yet again to make sure I don't miss a single word. I should record this for proof.

"If I get in a fight with him I'll get suspended too," Ganon snaps.

I search my pockets but my phone is not in any of them. Heat flares over me as I remember when I last had my phone. Did Karusa ever give it back when he ended my phone call?

"He has to hit you first. Don't strike back and you'll be fine," Ganondorf instructs.

"You're out of your mind if you think I'll let that half-pint hit me in front of all these people."

"I'm not asking," Ganondorf retorts. "If we lose tonight don't bother coming home."

"Yes, sir," Ganon returns quietly and walks back to his teammates.

Looks like there is one person more fearsome than Ganon. It's good to know that there is someone who has a leash around Ganon's neck, the bad news however is that Ganondorf just ordered his team to destroy Link in whatever way possible. I have to warn him. He has to stop playing or he will get seriously injured. I can't see him getting hurt. My heart will jump right out of my chest if I watch him get fouled one more time.

"Impa!" I whisper and tug at her sweatshirt until she turns around.

"I can't find him," she says annoyed.

"I told you, he probably left."

"Bullshit. I'm going to search the hallways. I will search the men's restrooms if I have to."